PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore vs San Diego predictions HERE!

SteelCrazy
12-18-2011, 09:09 PM
Baltimore 27
San Diahgo 33
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f321/straightface72/ron.jpg

SteelAbility
12-18-2011, 09:15 PM
SD 27
BAL 24

But I'll take a SD win any way I can get it. I don't care even if it's a lucky 99-yd TD play with no time left.

:tt2

Steelgal
12-18-2011, 09:32 PM
Chargers - 24

Ravens - 17

Anyone gonna be in the chat room???

virgilbosetti
12-18-2011, 10:26 PM
I predict Ray Lewis tackles Tolbert helmet to helmet and gets no penalty, no fine and no comments from neck boy.

Three of those for Harrison and he gets.....nevermind.

DHSF
12-18-2011, 10:45 PM
17-7 San Diego, and they get the ball to start the 2nd half.

Shoe
12-18-2011, 11:21 PM
Norv Turner is a flat-out bum. EVERY YEAR, it's the same thing... with the Chargers playing their way into shape during the season, and scrambling to make it into the playoffs because of it. He is an abject failure as a NFL head coach.

Chadman
12-18-2011, 11:23 PM
Chadman predicts...Ravens board meltdown.

SteelAbility
12-18-2011, 11:24 PM
Great time for Philip Rivers to catch fire. 31-7 now with about 4:05 left in the 3rd.

JTP53609
12-18-2011, 11:25 PM
they must be drinking powerade tonight or something.......
Not to toot my own horn, actually, yea to toot my horn, I said after we lost to them in November that in order to win the division, this S.D would mean everything, it is playing just like I thought it would, we just need to hold our end of the bargain and take care of S.F. Get ready Ben.

SteelAbility
12-18-2011, 11:27 PM

It's headed that way. And just as I type this, Flacco is intercepted at the Ravens' 28. Woooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

:tt2

Chadman
12-18-2011, 11:30 PM
Crowd should start chanting...

TEEE BOW

TEEE BOW

TEEEEEEEE BOWWW!

:lol:

Steelgal
12-19-2011, 12:15 AM

You got that right. Posters are actually saying they'd rather have Tebow than Flacco. It's quite hilarious.

Chadman
12-19-2011, 12:17 AM
Hahaha....Hey Baltimore- Gatorade wants it's product back..

hawaiiansteel
12-19-2011, 02:36 AM
Chargers make the Ravens defense look ordinary

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on December 18, 2011

http://nbcprofootballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/r-mathewsleap.jpg?w=250

Just when you think you know something, the Chargers absolutely maul the Ravens defense.

Hereís what we learned during San Diegoís 34-14 win Sunday night:

1. The Chargers scored on their first five possessions. Thatís the first time thatís ever happened to the Ravens defense. It would have been six straight possessions if Nick Novak didnít miss a field goal.

2. There were a lot of reasons San Diegoís offense dominated. The top reason: Philip Rivers is getting protected again. The Ravens pass rush made little impact, which helped Rivers throw for more than eleven yards-per-attempt, with 270 yards and one touchdown.

His receivers are healthy again. Norv Turner called a brilliant game that kept Baltimore guessing.

3. Ryan Mathews has a fumbling problem, but otherwise heís one of the best young running backs in football. He can run inside and out. He can catch the football. His 109 yards from scrimmage with two touchdowns werenít flashy, but Mathews helped the Chargers stay on schedule and control the tempo.

4. The Chargers had seven sacks. The Ravens had none. Huh?

5. Baltimore just blew the inside track at the No. 1 seed and now they could be headed for the No. 5 seed. If Pittsburgh wins Monday night, the Steelers should win the division. Pittsburgh finishes the season with the Rams and Browns.

Even if Pittsburgh loses, Baltimore is now behind the Patriots in the AFC race.

6. The Ravens better hope the 49ers help them out because the Ravens are a lousy road team. They are 3-4 away from home, with ugly results in Jacksonville, Tennessee, Seattle, and now San Diego. Is that a team that can win twice on the road in the playoffs?

7. Joe Flacco missed a number of key throws Sunday. The Chargers forced him to take the check down pass all day. Anquan Boldin canít beat man coverage. Torrey Smith is a one-trick player. This Ravens offense is up-and-down at best after Ray Rice.

8. The Chargers arenít dead yet, but they still need help at 7-7. Basically, San Diego needs to win out and hope the Broncos lose in Week 17 to the Chiefs to have a chance.

The Chargers still have a chance because of this three-game winning streak. The way Rivers is playing, you canít count the Chargers out just yet.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... -ordinary/ (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/18/chargers-make-the-ravens-defense-look-ordinary/)

DukieBoy
12-19-2011, 09:06 AM
Chargers make the Ravens defense look ordinary

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on December 18, 2011

http://nbcprofootballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/r-mathewsleap.jpg?w=250

Just when you think you know something, the Chargers absolutely maul the Ravens defense.

Hereís what we learned during San Diegoís 34-14 win Sunday night:

1. The Chargers scored on their first five possessions. Thatís the first time thatís ever happened to the Ravens defense. It would have been six straight possessions if Nick Novak didnít miss a field goal.

2. There were a lot of reasons San Diegoís offense dominated. The top reason: Philip Rivers is getting protected again. The Ravens pass rush made little impact, which helped Rivers throw for more than eleven yards-per-attempt, with 270 yards and one touchdown.

His receivers are healthy again. Norv Turner called a brilliant game that kept Baltimore guessing.

3. Ryan Mathews has a fumbling problem, but otherwise heís one of the best young running backs in football. He can run inside and out. He can catch the football. His 109 yards from scrimmage with two touchdowns werenít flashy, but Mathews helped the Chargers stay on schedule and control the tempo.

4. The Chargers had seven sacks. The Ravens had none. Huh?

5. Baltimore just blew the inside track at the No. 1 seed and now they could be headed for the No. 5 seed. If Pittsburgh wins Monday night, the Steelers should win the division. Pittsburgh finishes the season with the Rams and Browns.

Even if Pittsburgh loses, Baltimore is now behind the Patriots in the AFC race.

6. The Ravens better hope the 49ers help them out because the Ravens are a lousy road team. They are 3-4 away from home, with ugly results in Jacksonville, Tennessee, Seattle, and now San Diego. Is that a team that can win twice on the road in the playoffs?

7. Joe Flacco missed a number of key throws Sunday. The Chargers forced him to take the check down pass all day. Anquan Boldin canít beat man coverage. Torrey Smith is a one-trick player. This Ravens offense is up-and-down at best after Ray Rice.

8. The Chargers arenít dead yet, but they still need help at 7-7. Basically, San Diego needs to win out and hope the Broncos lose in Week 17 to the Chiefs to have a chance.

The Chargers still have a chance because of this three-game winning streak. The way Rivers is playing, you canít count the Chargers out just yet.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... -ordinary/ (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/18/chargers-make-the-ravens-defense-look-ordinary/)

A great pleasure to read this morning. Looks like none of the Ravens' stars played up to the level of significance of the game last night.

For all the negatives on Norv over the years, the Chargers game plan was very strong on both sides of the ball last night. It exposed and exploited the Ravens' weaknesses. And their pass protection was (enviously) excellent.