PDA

View Full Version : I hate Sundays without Steeler football

WindyCitySteel
12-18-2011, 10:09 AM
You can take your primetime games and cram them way up there, I want Steeler football on Sunday.

Looks like I'll be shopping with the wife today.

:roll:

SteelAbility
12-18-2011, 11:29 AM
Same here. Sunday at 1:00 is the best. I even hate 4:00 Steeler games. That being said, late in the season, playing later games is an advantage with Monday Night being the biggest advantage, so I'll take it.

NJ-STEELER
12-18-2011, 12:45 PM
growing up in a time period without direct tv and not being in the pittsburgh area, primetime games were the only times i got to see the steelers play.

cant even describe the excitement leading up to a game like that. its lessened a bit with the sunday ticket and on line streams but still very exciting to this steeler fan

papillon
12-18-2011, 11:30 PM
You can take your primetime games and cram them way up there, I want Steeler football on Sunday.

Um, I'll tell ya what, since, there isn't any Steeler football, I'll take your wife and my wife and we'll go shopping :wink: . You can go do whatever you like. :Boobs :P

Pappy

RuthlessBurgher
12-18-2011, 11:55 PM
I LOVE this particular Sunday without Steeler football!

Colts clinch the playoffs for us, Chiefs knock off the Texans, and Chargers allow us to control our own destiny...all we have to do is win out and we got home field throughout.

JTP53609
12-19-2011, 12:11 AM

Colts clinch the playoffs for us, Chiefs knock off the Texans, and Chargers allow us to control our own destiny...all we have to do is win out and we got home field throughout.

let me be the first to ever correct Mr. Ruthless......the chiefs knocked off the packers and the panthers took care of the texans, which I am sure you knew but correcting you is like a solar eclipse, enjoy it while you can

RuthlessBurgher
12-19-2011, 12:14 AM

let me be the first to ever correct Mr. Ruthless......the chiefs knocked off the packers and the panthers took care of the texans, which I am sure you knew but correcting you is like a solar eclipse, enjoy it while you can

That's what happens when you spend a Sunday afternoon watching the Red Zone Channel...all of the upsets start to meld together. :wink:

spyboots
12-19-2011, 12:28 AM
Except for a Sunday like this. Whoooooooo hooooooooo

hawaiiansteel
12-19-2011, 12:49 AM

:Agree

I also enjoyed watching the Packers lose today, should help to quiet the "Are the Packers the greatest team ever?" talk...

and good for you Indianapolis Colts! :Clap

DukieBoy
12-19-2011, 01:13 AM

Your long day of misery is over, and with some fine results.

fordfixer
12-19-2011, 02:12 AM

:Agree

I also enjoyed watching the Packers lose today, should help to quiet the "Are the Packers the greatest team ever?" talk...

and good for you Indianapolis Colts! :Clap

I just wish they lost in the playoff's instead of to day