PDA

View Full Version : Dear Roger, Tim Tebow Question

flippy
12-13-2011, 04:30 PM
How can we tackle Tebow if we have to play Denver. He's a RB with an arm.

If I were the Bronco's and played Pittsburgh, I'd ask Tim to run straight at Harrison mutliple times.

skyhawk
12-13-2011, 04:38 PM

If I were the Bronco's and played Pittsburgh, I'd ask Tim to run straight at Harrison mutliple times.

You don't. It'll be a fine.

RuthlessBurgher
12-13-2011, 06:56 PM
Tebow is considered by Goodell to be Jesus in cleats.

Harrison is considered by Goodell to be a demon in cleats.

If James is going get fined and/or suspended for hitting Tim anyway, at least make it count.

Crucify him to the goalposts. :wink:

Discipline of Steel
12-13-2011, 06:58 PM
Tebow is considered by Goodell to be Jesus in cleats.

Harrison is considered by Goodell to be a demon in cleats.

If James is going get fined and/or suspended for hitting Tim anyway, at least make it count.

Crucify him to the goalposts. :wink:

Hallelujah!!

grotonsteel
12-13-2011, 07:04 PM

+1

Broncos were clever to utilize Flag Football Rules in their favor. Tebow should have featured in jacked Up section by now but rules don't allow to touch him.

phillyesq
12-13-2011, 07:33 PM

This is an excellent point. In a league where two of the hottest QBs have been Tim Tebow and Cam Newton, how do you say that you can't hit a running QB like a RB?

Saying that a QB standing in the pocket can't be hit helmet to helmet is a defensible stand. But you can legally go low on a QB after he leaves the pocket, and it should follow that if the QB is acting like a RB he can be hit like one.

steelblood
12-14-2011, 11:50 AM

This is an excellent point. In a league where two of the hottest QBs have been Tim Tebow and Cam Newton, how do you say that you can't hit a running QB like a RB?

Saying that a QB standing in the pocket can't be hit helmet to helmet is a defensible stand. But you can legally go low on a QB after he leaves the pocket, and it should follow that if the QB is acting like a RB he can be hit like one.

I agree with this.