PDA

View Full Version : Kemoeatu Hurting us....

Sword
12-09-2011, 09:55 AM
Why is this guy still in there or on the Steelers!!

Didn't he have a game changer penalty in the Superbowl last season? As well as
many games this season and including epic amount last night!!!

Sorry Kemoeatu...please go play for another team....

Slapstick
12-09-2011, 10:02 AM
Kemo was the best player the Browns had last night...

Oviedo
12-09-2011, 10:04 AM
I have to believe that Kemo is done as a Steeler after this season. Take his $4M and give it to Starks.

papillon
12-09-2011, 12:15 PM
Kemoetu Hurting Us...

All F***ing year long, it sucked they had to use him due to injuries.

Pappy

jj28west
12-09-2011, 07:28 PM
Kemo was the best player the Browns had last night...

:lol:

hawaiiansteel
12-09-2011, 09:07 PM
Post-Cleveland thoughts

posted by Dale Lolley
12/9/11

Chris Kemoeatu should be cut, re-signed, and then cut again.

Three penalties in two and a half quarters of play? Are you serious?

I was watching Full Metal Jacket the other night and had several of R. Lee Ermey's famous lines come to mind while watching that.

The worst thing about it was that Kemoeatu was getting called for holding penalties and still allowing his man to hit Roethlisberger.

If you're going to hold the man, hold him so he doesn't hit your quarterback.

http://www.observer-reporter.com/or/sidelines/

RuthlessBurgher
12-10-2011, 01:58 PM
I was watching Full Metal Jacket the other night and had several of R. Lee Ermey's famous lines come to mind while watching that.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman has to be one of the greatest characters ever (and one of the most perfect casting jobs ever) in the history of cinema.

Did your parents have any children that lived?

You're so ugly you could be a modern art masterpiece! What's your name fat body?

I bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

What is your major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?

Were you born a fat, slimy, scumbag puke piece o' $#!%, Kemoeatu, or did you have to work on it?

Oh that's right, Kemoeatu, don't make any #&@%ing effort to get Mendenhall in the end zone from the 1 yard line. If God would have wanted him in there he would have miracled his @$$ in there by now, wouldn't he?

How tall are you, Kemoeatu?
Sir, six-foot-three, sir.
Six-foot-three, I didn't know they stacked $#!% that high!

It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's @$$ and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress.

Are you allowed to eat jelly doughnuts, Kemoeatu?
Sir, no, sir!
And why not, Kemoeatu?
Sir, because I'm too heavy, sir!
Because you are a disgusting fat body, Kemoeatu!

You are dumb, Kemoeatu, but do you expect me to believe that you don't know left from right?

Come on, Kemoeatu! Pull! Pull! You mean to tell me you can't do one single pull up, Kemoeatu? You are a worthless piece of $#!%, Kemoeatu! Get outta my face!

Kemoeatu, you look like about 344 pounds of chewed bubblegum!

Jooser
12-10-2011, 02:53 PM
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj36/DAEnarcy/full_metal_jacket.gif

Lemme see your war face! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

:Clap :Clap :Clap :Clap :Clap :Clap :Clap

You don't scare me, work on it!

hawaiiansteel
12-11-2011, 01:17 AM
Gerry: Don't expect Kemo to play next time

FRIDAY, 09 DECEMBER 2011 WRITTEN BY GERRY DULAC

More updates, thoughts and insights Ö.

Ben Roethlisberger and C Maurkice Pouncey are having MRIs on their high-ankle sprains this afternoon, but no word yet on their prognosis. Steelers think it might be harder for Pouncey to play against 49ers because he needs his ankle for leverage.

If Pouncey canít play, Steelers expected to start Trai Essex at left guard when Doug Legursky moves to center against 49ers. No way they let Chris Kemoeatu go back in.

Not after he was called for three major penalties in the second half and was late getting to the hole on the second-down run at the goalline. Video showed Kemoeatu could have been called for three other holding penalties that went unpunished.

Speaking of the goalline failure, the Steelers did not plan to run on all four downs. They had a pass play called on third down, but Roethlisberger checked out to a run play because the Browns overloaded their coverage to that side of the field.

Another reason: Roethlisberger was not able to execute the play-action bootleg passes the Steelers like to use near the goalline because he couldn't run.

WR Emmanuel Sanders did not play against the Browns because he has developed inflammation in his surgically repaired foot. Steelers are being cautious and donít want to use him again until they are sure he is totally healthy. That may not be till playoffs.

Sanders had surgery on both feet during the offseason.

http://plus.sites.post-gazette.com/inde ... -next-time (http://plus.sites.post-gazette.com/index.php/pro-sports/steelers/113785-gerry-dont-expect-kemo-to-play-next-time)

pittpete
12-11-2011, 06:11 PM
Roethlisberger was not able to execute the play-action bootleg passes the Steelers like to use near the goalline because he couldn't run.

Refresh my memory, when the hell do we run PA bootlegs near the goaline?

pittpete
12-11-2011, 06:24 PM
If Pouncey canít play, Steelers expected to start Trai Essex at left guard when Doug Legursky moves to center against 49ers. No way they let Chris Kemoeatu go back in.

Not after he was called for three major penalties in the second half and was late getting to the hole on the second-down run at the goalline. Video showed Kemoeatu could have been called for three other holding penalties that went unpunished. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

steeler_george
12-12-2011, 06:17 AM
I have to believe that Kemo is done as a Steeler after this season. Take his $4M and give it to Starks.

:Agree 100% or invest it in a FA guard/tackle.

With Kemo, Aaron smith, and a big maybe Ward, Farrior, Hoke, and a big maybe for Hampton and Clark. There is a lot of money saved there, do you think we will be active in FA?

rpmpit
12-12-2011, 09:08 AM
I wonder if he can be converted to play DT like his brother Ma'ake?? It'd be an interesting experiment.

D Rock
12-12-2011, 09:29 AM

:Agree 100% or invest it in a FA guard/tackle.

With Kemo, Aaron smith, and a big maybe Ward, Farrior, Hoke, and a big maybe for Hampton and Clark. There is a lot of money saved there, do you think we will be active in FA?

Yeah, I think they'll sign a bunch of their own FAs!

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
12-12-2011, 11:29 AM
Roethlisberger was not able to execute the play-action bootleg passes the Steelers like to use near the goalline because he couldn't run.

Refresh my memory, when the hell do we run PA bootlegs near the goaline?

He said that they like to do it.....not that they actually do it. :lol:

WindyCitySteel
12-12-2011, 02:32 PM

Love to see it, but for some reason they like this guy. I won't be a bit surprised to see Kemo back, Colon back, and Starks gone.

RuthlessBurgher
12-12-2011, 02:39 PM

Love to see it, but for some reason they like this guy. I won't be a bit surprised to see Kemo back, Colon back, and Starks gone.

They like him enough to bench him when healthy last week? After that debacle, they've already stated that they would use Trai Essex at LG if Pouncey can't go and they need Legursky at center.

fordfixer
12-12-2011, 08:00 PM
I wonder if he can be converted to play DT like his brother Ma'ake?? It'd be an interesting experiment.
He's got the hands for it :wink:

hawaiiansteel
12-14-2011, 10:04 PM
End of the line for Kemoeatu?

Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Some time soon, I will write a story about several Steelers who probably won't be on the team next year. But for now, I'll just focus on Chris Kemoeatu.

Now in his seventh season with the Steelers, Kemoeatu had been the starting left guard since the start of the 2008 season. But this season, due to knee injuries and poor performance, he's now a backup who's in the doghouse of coach Mike Tomlin.

For the past three games, Doug Legursky has started at left guard. But in last Thursday's 14-3 win in Cleveland, Legursky had to switch to center when Maurkice Pouncey left the game with a high ankle sprain. That paved the way for Kemoeatu to get back on the field at left guard.

Unfortunately for "Juicy" as he's called by his teammates, Kemoeatu had a terrible game. He was penalized three times in the second half, twice for holding and once for illegal use of the hands. That cost the Steelers' offense 30 yards worth of penalties.

And in the fourth quarter when the Steelers failed to score on four straight running plays from the Browns' 2-yard line, Kemoeatu failed to make a key block that allowed a linebacker to stuff one of the plays.

Tuesday at Mike Tomlin's weekly press conference, I asked the coach what's up with all the penalties Kemoeatu has been guilty of this season.

"He's playing illegally, so he's getting penalized," Tomlin said.

I then asked Tomlin, "What does he do to correct that?"

"He either has to change his technique, or improve his technique, or he won't get the opportunity to," Tomlin said.

The Steelers are hoping that Pouncey will be able to play Monday night in San Francisco.

If he can't play, Legursky will start at center. But it's highly unlikely that Keomeatu would start at left guard. Word here at team headquarters is that Trai Esssex would start instead.

Because Kemoeatu is due to make $3.577 million next year, I just can't see him returning for the 2012 season unless he agrees to take a significant pay cut.

http://www.timesonline.com/blogs/steel_ ... mment-area (http://www.timesonline.com/blogs/steel_crazy/end-of-the-line-for-kemoeatu/article_321b82b2-2679-11e1-ab83-0019bb30f31a.html#user-comment-area)