PDA

View Full Version : Game Balls: Cut Kemo Edition!

SteelTorch
12-09-2011, 01:24 AM
Even though most of this game was painful to watch, a win against Cleveland is always a good night.

OFFENSE:

Big Ben and Antonio Brown. Say what you want about Ben, but he is something else on the field. He is hands down the toughest QB in the league. Brown is becoming a regular playmaker!

DEFENSE:

William Gay and Brett Keisel. Gay has stepped up his game this season.

Two final notes: Kemo needs to go after this season. Seriously, I'm at my wits end with this clown. He's dumber than a bag of hammers, can't block, and every week seems to commit some stupid penalty to kill a drive. And this is coming from a guy who thought he'd be great!

LeBeau and crew as usual continue to amaze. I have no idea where people come from claiming he needs to go. Every year, some bozo runs his mouth claiming DL has been "figured out" and "can't adjust" and needs to go. And yet every year, his defense dominates. Tonight was a great example.

(Arians still sucks) That is all! :tt2

jj28west
12-09-2011, 06:45 AM
The good:
Ben, Brown, Kapinos, Silverback, Gay for the great open field tackles with closing speed, Coverage teams, Kiesel was disruptive, David Johnson

The bad
Kemo, Kemo, & Kemo

The ugly
Kemo

jj28west
12-09-2011, 06:47 AM
and Legursky for the hustle and tackle on the INT

steelblood
12-09-2011, 09:05 AM
I really enjoyed the game. sure the turnovers in the red zone, the dumb penalties, and the failed score with 4 plays from the 2 were tough, but otherwise we consistently won our battles out there. That is 2 weeks in a row. Nice job, STeelers!

anger 82&95
12-09-2011, 09:13 AM
I have a feeling that Kemos the dude in the team meetings that Tomlin has to consistently remind to take the pencil out of his nose and to please stop eating the paste.

Mister Pittsburgh
12-09-2011, 09:14 AM
I agree Steelblood. It was an ugly win but different from the KC game. Both teams played really hard this game. We had the two turnovers but there was also some really, really, physical and tough play. I actually respected the way the Brownies showed up and gave it their best shot. Typical hard nosed AFC North matchup.

phillyesq
12-09-2011, 09:50 AM
To the good, I'd add Worilds, Hampton/McClendon, and really everybody on defense.

Slapstick
12-09-2011, 09:51 AM
If I were a Browns fan (God forbid!) I'd be angry...

Not at the way the team played last night, but at the fact that the Browns can produce that kind of effort but haven't for so many games this year...

grotonsteel
12-09-2011, 11:57 AM
To the good, I'd add Worilds, Hampton/McClendon, and really everybody on defense.

:Agree

I thought Worilds was the best player out there. I must say i am surprised the way he is playing. The sack just before 2nd Q ended was amazing.

Also he is not one dimensional. He looked good in coverage.

Kudos to Worilds

AzStillers1989
12-09-2011, 01:38 PM
I have a feeling that Kemos the dude in the team meetings that Tomlin has to consistently remind to take the pencil out of his nose and to please stop eating the paste.
HAHAHA ..... wow that made me laugh :lol:

Eich
12-09-2011, 02:01 PM
... but otherwise we consistently won our battles out there...

Except at the goalline. Complete failure. I didn't mind going for it on 4th and goal. But after 3 attempts up the middle gained nothing, how can you not try something more creative than "impose your will"? We could've ran that ball up the middle 20 times in a row at the goalline and I didn't see anything that lead me to believe we'd get it in there once.

For God's sake, at least give Redman a try.

NorthCoast
12-09-2011, 07:16 PM
... but otherwise we consistently won our battles out there...

Except at the goalline. Complete failure. I didn't mind going for it on 4th and goal. But after 3 attempts up the middle gained nothing, how can you not try something more creative than "impose your will"? We could've ran that ball up the middle 20 times in a row at the goalline and I didn't see anything that lead me to believe we'd get it in there once.

For God's sake, at least give Redman a try.

Four tries behind a fat blob Kemo doesn't constitute good play calling. Pathetic. At least one run should have used Mendenhall's speed to the edge and another should have included Redman. BA was at his classic best on that series....

SteelAbility
12-10-2011, 03:01 PM
Good point. We should cut Kemo BECAUSE he has no game balls.

Snatch98
12-10-2011, 03:42 PM

:Agree

I thought Worilds was the best player out there. I must say i am surprised the way he is playing. The sack just before 2nd Q ended was amazing.

Also he is not one dimensional. He looked good in coverage.

Kudos to Worilds

I agree. I'd also like to take the time to point out that certain people on the board were calling for Sean Lee over Worilds recently. Oh how the tides have turned. I guess the Steelers no how to draft first and 2nd round LB's.