PDA

View Full Version : There goes the season.

Steelhere10
12-08-2011, 10:57 PM
That didn't look good at all. Lets hope for the best.

SteelCrazy
12-08-2011, 11:09 PM
Superman put on his cape!!!

lets kick some Browns ASS!!!

phillyesq
12-08-2011, 11:10 PM
Wow! Let's hope the Steelers score quickly and then get Ben back out.

Steelers>NFL
12-08-2011, 11:20 PM
Ben is DUMBER than a rock. He rolled out of the pocket, clearly no one open and STILL holds onto the ball. He brought this injury all on himself. Numbnuts...

Shoe
12-08-2011, 11:53 PM
Ben is DUMBER than a rock. He rolled out of the pocket, clearly no one open and STILL holds onto the ball. He brought this injury all on himself. Numbnuts...

He may not be as smart as you, but he's got way more balls than you f@ggot. How dare a Steeler fan impune Roethlisberger, after he is CLEARLY laying it on the line here. NO ONE would say **** if he took off his pads for the rest of this game...

Go play in traffic douche.

pittpete
12-09-2011, 12:12 AM
He brought this injury all on himself. Numbnuts...

Thats just anger talking, lets let this one slide...

sentinel33
12-09-2011, 12:13 AM
Preach it, Shoe!

Steelers>NFL
12-09-2011, 12:36 AM

He may not be as smart as you, but he's got way more balls than you f@ggot. How dare a Steeler fan impune Roethlisberger, after he is CLEARLY laying it on the line here. NO ONE would say bad word if he took off his pads for the rest of this game...

:Blah
I can tell you are a very classy person!

DHSF
12-09-2011, 12:44 AM
Listen, I was mad as hell that Ben didn't throw that one away, but no one, I mean NO ONE, can doubt this guy's heart after tonight. Anyone that thinks Ben is a Prima Donna or a Drama Queen can kiss my arse.

Steelgal
12-09-2011, 12:57 AM
[quote="Steelers>NFL":2847pnn7]Ben is DUMBER than a rock. He rolled out of the pocket, clearly no one open and STILL holds onto the ball. He brought this injury all on himself. Numbnuts...

He may not be as smart as you, but he's got way more balls than you f@ggot. How dare a Steeler fan impune Roethlisberger, after he is CLEARLY laying it on the line here. NO ONE would say bad word if he took off his pads for the rest of this game...

:Blah
I can tell you are a very classy person![/quote:2847pnn7]

Yes, because it's so classy to call your QB dumber than a rock.

pittpete
12-09-2011, 01:09 AM
Listen, I was mad as hell that Ben didn't throw that one away, but no one, I mean NO ONE, can doubt this guy's heart after tonight. Anyone that thinks Ben is a Prima Donna or a Drama Queen can kiss my arse.

hawaiiansteel
12-09-2011, 01:14 AM

there's a good chance that the above mentioned quote won't be winning the best post of the year award. :wft

Wilkinsburg
12-09-2011, 02:16 AM

:Agree

ROLROC
12-09-2011, 02:27 AM
U r an idiot and clown. He rolled out of the pocket, 2 deep routes were covered. He then checked down underneath and it was covered. Then he was sacked. This is his M.O. Always trying to make THE play.

NJ-STEELER
12-09-2011, 02:37 AM

$$

i always thought it was one of the dumber ideas perpetuated by some message boarders over the years

and thats saying something with the some of the crap that gets written on these things

Steelhere10
12-09-2011, 07:31 AM
Wow, the respect I had for Ben went up even more after last night. I just new the season was over.

Discipline of Steel
12-09-2011, 08:16 AM
I cant tell if the author of this thread is a Pats* fan or a member of the Chicken Little Society.

anger 82&95
12-09-2011, 08:55 AM
$$$

JAR
12-09-2011, 09:57 AM

I wish this place would ban trolls like you.

Oviedo
12-09-2011, 10:17 AM
$$$

:Agree :Agree

Ben is a "warrior." You would want him in the foxhole next to you.

No other QB in the league could do what he does. He doesn't get half the credit he deserves while guys like Brady and Rivers whine everytime their uniform gets dirty.

What happened to calling a penalty for hitting the QB below the waist??????

steelblood
12-09-2011, 11:30 AM
$$$

:Agree :Agree

Ben is a "warrior." You would want him in the foxhole next to you.

No other QB in the league could do what he does. He doesn't get half the credit he deserves while guys like Brady and Rivers whine everytime their uniform gets dirty.

What happened to calling a penalty for hitting the QB below the waist??????

I have no problem with the poster saying Ben should throw that ball away. Obviously, he should. But, he NEVER will. That is who he is. Sometimes it is frustrating, but generally that is how he makes his biggest plays. Deal with it.

And, I agree that Ben is the ultimate "warrior." That was a gutsy effort. I just can't believe how well he throws when injured like that. I really only saw one bad pass in the second half. Even his pick wasn't a bad throw given the down/distance etc. He took a shot and the safety made a helluva play. Now, I'm not saying I'd wear a wig around Ben when he is drinking, but man do I respect the guy as a football player.

RuthlessBurgher
12-09-2011, 12:09 PM
And, I agree that Ben is the ultimate "warrior."

http://www.funlinksdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/ultimate-warrior.jpg

feltdizz
12-09-2011, 02:16 PM
Gutsy performance... when they said his test was negative I told the sports bar he was coming back for the second half. They probably said "it's Ne..." and Ben was already headed for the field.

That being said.... How many of you were screaming for Ben to "hold onto the ball" before he got hit?

Exactly.... I know it's who he is and what he does but that doesn't make it a smart decision. I'm sure he would want that play back given the injury.

..and with that being said, :Cheers :tt2 :Clap :Beer to Ben for coming back because I don't know if Batch could have held on for a half.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
12-09-2011, 02:23 PM
I was wrong, and I apologize for what I said on the message board last night when Ben held on to the ball so long, and then went out.

I said, "He'll be back before the half is over" !!

Ben be da man!!

:tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2

feltdizz
12-09-2011, 02:45 PM
Tomlin: "The doctor said you’re good to go; how you feel?"

Roethlisberger: "OK."

Tomlin: "You want to go?"

Roethlisberger: "Absolutely."

Tomlin: "All right, let's do it."