PDA

View Full Version : Steeler Dad

sd steel
12-06-2011, 03:40 PM
My son sent this to me he said it reminds him of me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgg60Kxn5SQ&sns=em

hawaiiansteel
12-06-2011, 04:14 PM
that was funny! :lol:

thanks for sharing... :Cheers

fezziwig
12-06-2011, 09:12 PM
That was hilarious and thank you for posting that. I have to say, I just got thrown off the Steeler Tavern site for having an original thought by saying, " glad for the Bengals win and we should beat up a team like that so, I'm not ready to say our Steelers have arrived just yet. " That was too negative for the Junior Goodells they have working the site.

Heck, you would have posted something like this over there and they might have a meltdown.

Funny stuff, thanks again.

hawaiiansteel
12-07-2011, 03:14 AM
That was hilarious and thank you for posting that. I have to say, I just got thrown off the Steeler Tavern site for having an original thought by saying, " glad for the Bengals win and we should beat up a team like that so, I'm not ready to say our Steelers have arrived just yet. " That was too negative for the Junior Goodells they have working the site.

Heck, you would have posted something like this over there and they might have a meltdown.

NKySteeler, who is known as Palmetto Steel over there and is one of the Junior Goodells you refer to at the Steeler Tavern site has already had his meltdown. NKy used to be a good guy but his hatred and bitterness towards jhansle the owner of this site has completely consumed him and NKy has turned into a really miserable person. NKy has completely lost sight that we are all Steelers fans and therefore brothers, all NKy is interested in is trying to destroy this board and to promote his own while wielding his dictatorial power.

seriously, what message board discourages differing opinions from their posters? NKy's policies will eventually destroy his board which is a shame because there were a lot of really cool guys like you there at one time. now, there are a lot of days that no one posts even one comment there and it has become a very substandard message board.

having posted there (I quit about 8 months ago) has made me appreciate this message board that much more. in my opinion, this Steelers message board is the best one of all and I'm proud to be a member of it. :tt2

flippy
12-07-2011, 10:05 AM
Make sure to watch the other Steeler Dad clips on YouTube. They're all pretty hilarious.

sd steel
12-07-2011, 12:11 PM
Make sure to watch the other Steeler Dad clips on YouTube. They're all pretty hilarious.

I agree all the clips are pretty funny, they remind me of all of my cousins and uncles who still live there. I didn't live there long enough to pick up the accent, but I love hearing it...it sounds like home.

drprwnap
12-07-2011, 12:23 PM
Looks a lot like me watching the game. :tt2

WindyCitySteel
12-07-2011, 12:33 PM
Looks a lot like me watching the game. :tt2

Or me, without the F-bombs.

fezziwig
12-07-2011, 02:09 PM

NKySteeler, who is known as Palmetto Steel over there and is one of the Junior Goodells you refer to at the Steeler Tavern site has already had his meltdown. NKy used to be a good guy but his hatred and bitterness towards jhansle the owner of this site has completely consumed him and NKy has turned into a really miserable person. NKy has completely lost sight that we are all Steelers fans and therefore brothers, all NKy is interested in is trying to destroy this board and to promote his own while wielding his dictatorial power.

seriously, what message board discourages differing opinions from their posters? NKy's policies will eventually destroy his board which is a shame because there were a lot of really cool guys like you there at one time. now, there are a lot of days that no one posts even one comment there and it has become a very substandard message board.

having posted there (I quit about 8 months ago) has made me appreciate this message board that much more. in my opinion, this Steelers message board is the best one of all and I'm proud to be a member of it. :tt2[/quote

You nailed it HS, he is the worse thing that has happened to that site. I can't think of the one mod s name over there because he is a cool dude, and very nice on top of it. Nky was a great guy at one time but something in him changed. I noticed he would berate posters for the most insignificant things and I mean really be insulting like a child. Infact, he acts worse than a child. I was really surprised when I learned that he was an older adult because I thought he was around 14 years old due to his rants. What gets me you really don't know who the other posters are and you don't know if they are in poor health mentally or physically or what problems they be having so, a guy like Nky may be very detetrimental to them.
I kind of think he is unbalanced himself because normal people do not act that way.
He is forever telling people if they don't like it over there to come to this site as if this site is supposed to be far less than the Tavern. This site is loads better in every direction.
This site actually has people posting because that site seems like it only has a few that post.
Kipper I thought was a great guy also is now drinking Nky's juices because he has turned into a dictator too.
It cracks me up that Nky runs this site up and down but, he still visits this site because he knows I post here.
So he or they have a hardon for the person that has this site ? To me that's all jealousy because the guy that runs this site does a great job and doesn't pound his chest or gets caught up in playing Hitler.

My advice to anyone that wants to post on that site.....don't.

pittpete
12-07-2011, 02:32 PM
LOL, Im 10x worse then that.
Cant wait to show this to my wife....

NC Steeler Fan
12-07-2011, 06:21 PM
I'm a lot worse than that!

...and I'm a girl! :oops:

pittpete
12-07-2011, 06:45 PM
m a lot worse than that!

...and I'm a girl!

Will you marry me? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RuthlessBurgher
12-07-2011, 06:46 PM
LOL, Im 10x worse then that.
Cant wait to show this to my wife....

m a lot worse than that!

...and I'm a girl!

Will you marry me? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's only legal in Utah. :P

fordfixer
12-07-2011, 08:42 PM
Not me I'm the calm type :wink:

pittpete
12-07-2011, 11:50 PM
That's only legal in Utah.

Haaaa, good one RB

How can anyone put up with more than 1 wife at a time? :P :P :P

flippy
12-08-2011, 12:27 PM
How can anyone put up with 1 wife at a time? :P :P :P

Fixed that for ya.

NKySteeler
12-08-2011, 11:12 PM

having posted there (I quit about 8 months ago) has made me appreciate this message board that much more. in my opinion, this Steelers message board is the best one of all and I'm proud to be a member of it. :tt2

I'm sorry Hawaiian, but none of you really know me so don't try to define me... Even though I tried to reach-out to Hawaiian when I had a layover there, he still doesn't get it. Sorry I caught him mooching (never read the multiple PMs he sent, just deleted them), but that was just the way I saw it... I don't have any sort of "hard-on" for the owner of this site... But I do think fezziwig is a moron...

I really don't have any serious issues with this site as you proclaim. I view it because I was one of the initial folks that did alot here initially and really like some of the posters here. I have no issues with Jhansle (may not like his ad's, but that's him and his decisions) like you suggest. I may not agree with things, but you are blowing them out of proportion as usual. Just as your leaving the other board due to your threads being moved to the draft room... I honestly don't care... Your comments about "nobody posting" reveals that you still go there... Again, I don't care.

fezziwig is still a moron (after a while you'll notice the idiocy in his posts), and to think I'm here because he posts here (reference previous posts in this thread) is just crazy... I still like this place (minus a few issues) because I was here a long time, and view it regularly.... And I still like many that post here, as well as elsewhere... I actually LOVE one particular mod here... I think a brother knows who he is...

... And that's all cool, because it's all just cheap entertainment for everyone in the long run... And I'm actually not the "one man show" elsewhere.... I actually don't care too much.

.... Sorry to "re-vamp" this thread with a hi-jacking... But I had to say something...