PDA

View Full Version : SidSmythe is reopening the unsolved case of . . .

SidSmythe
12-06-2011, 11:15 AM
I have decided to reopen the unsolved case of who Q-bait really is!!

Suspect #1: ShawnMedGuy - much like the Zodiac killer in San Fran during the late 60s-70s. Arthur Lee Miller was the obvious guy. Even with all the evidence they couldn't get this guy. but there were other possibilities.

Suspect #2: MeetJoeGreene - Just a hunch

I expect full cooperation from the Moderators. Any suspicious activity from them will be deamed "Obstruction of Justice"

RuthlessBurgher
12-06-2011, 11:26 AM
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/7/31/128620421684138617.jpg

JAR
12-06-2011, 11:33 AM
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kzz6rguapw1qzepteo1_400.jpg

Shawn
12-06-2011, 12:00 PM
Funny stuff. I have been saying all along I'm not qb. I revealed who it was in a previous post. UNCsteeler from the trib days was qb. There have been many imposters but only one real qb.

D Rock
12-06-2011, 12:11 PM
I am Queerbait!

(Think Spartacus, not a proclamation of my tendencies.)

RuthlessBurgher
12-06-2011, 01:21 PM
Funny stuff. I have been saying all along I'm not qb. I revealed who it was in a previous post. UNCsteeler from the trib days was qb. There have been many imposters but only one real qb.

My first thought, was "A WOMAN is queerbait??? :wft "

But then I realized that I was thinking of NC Steeler Fan, not UNCsteeler. I think I remember UNCsteeler now...had the sig with the boat with the Tarheel logo on it, right? Or was that SteelHeel? Now I'm confused again. @#$%!!!

Jigawatts
12-06-2011, 01:28 PM
No way it was MJG. He's simply not clever enough to pull it off.

SMG, I don't think so. He's not confident enough in his masculinity to parade around as QB.

I think the greater mystery here is who was Harry Nutzcak and TommieSteel?

SidSmythe
12-06-2011, 02:38 PM

Oh Shawn, you have a big hole in your story here.
You accused me many times, even after the Trib Board was shut down.
You're better off pleading the 5th cuz you just raised another red flag.

No way it was MJG. He's simply not clever enough to pull it off.

SMG, I don't think so. He's not confident enough in his masculinity to parade around as QB.

I think the greater mystery here is who was Harry Nutzcak and TommieSteel?

MJG did show me how to get the cat in my avatar ... not enough evidence but def. enough to raise a few eyebrows :stirpot

Shawn
12-06-2011, 04:21 PM

My first thought, was "A WOMAN is queerbait??? :wft "

But then I realized that I was thinking of NC Steeler Fan, not UNCsteeler. I think I remember UNCsteeler now...had the sig with the boat with the Tarheel logo on it, right? Or was that SteelHeel? Now I'm confused again. @#$%!!! yup that was the guy. I have impersonated the original, I believe Sid has as well but make no mistake the original idea came from the guy with a boat in his sig.

steelblood
12-06-2011, 05:42 PM
Maybe a better question is why are all of you fellas so interested in the queer guy? It reminds me of those Mango sketches on SNL.

Chadman
12-06-2011, 10:05 PM
MJG is queer, but not QB.. it's unconfirmed however if MJG is actually also Carson Palmer. It's possible. Unlikely, but possible.

Shawn is Chris Collinsworth. Believe it. Or is it Beaker from the muppets? Chadman forgets.

Chadman is Chadman. And he's BACK! Yes! 3rd person Chadman, complete with all his awesomeness.

Chavezz is just weird.

Asian is no longer Angry. But he is actually Hines Ward regardless.

Discipline of Steel
12-06-2011, 10:23 PM
I think now is the time to make you all aware that i am actually James Harrison incognito. My only clue has been my avatar but apparantly nobody picked up on it. Just to let you all know, I will not change the way i play for no freakin lawyer boy who never stepped out on the field. and trust me, Coach Tomlin supports me 100% on that.

Chavezz
12-06-2011, 10:23 PM
MJG is queer, but not QB.. it's unconfirmed however if MJG is actually also Carson Palmer. It's possible. Unlikely, but possible.

Shawn is Chris Collinsworth. Believe it. Or is it Beaker from the muppets? Chadman forgets.

Chadman is Chadman. And he's BACK! Yes! 3rd person Chadman, complete with all his awesomeness.

Chavezz is just weird.

The guy with a fish beard is calling me weird?

You my friend are cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

Chadman
12-07-2011, 02:00 AM

Chavezz is just weird.

The guy with a fish beard is calling me weird?

You my friend are cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

The guy with the fish beard wears #99 on Sundays.

You calling Keisel weird?

weirdo!