PDA

View Full Version : Upset Special

winwithd
12-05-2011, 11:39 PM
Colts 21 - Rats 20

We all know the Ratturds penchant for losing to lousy teams, JAX and Seattle.
I didnt see any of the game but Indy only lost to NE by 7 and Orlovsky had 380 yards passing.
I could see it happen.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
12-06-2011, 12:02 AM
I'm in!

fordfixer
12-06-2011, 12:16 AM
Sounds good to me :tt1

DHSF
12-06-2011, 12:17 AM
Wouldn't that be sweet?!

Steelers>NFL
12-06-2011, 10:37 AM
wishful thinking.

WindyCitySteel
12-06-2011, 10:42 AM
I'm not hoping anymore. Plus, I think we're in for a tough one in SF. We just don't play well on the road, and SF's defense will not have much trouble with our sputtering, inconsistent offense.

I'm resigned to 12-4 and a wildcard run. Would love a WC game in Denver - that's almost as good as a bye week.

JAR
12-06-2011, 11:22 AM
It looks like SD is pulling their usual with playing well late in the year. I think the Chargers knock off the Rats for sure.

Sugar
12-06-2011, 11:43 AM
Whew! When I saw the thread title I thought you were picking the Browns over us. While I know we haven't been consistent this season, I thought might have been a little much.

:brownssuck

Oviedo
12-06-2011, 12:25 PM
No way. I'm hoping the Rats stumble either against San Diego or the Bumgals take them out the final game of the season.

Assuming of course that we win out so the Rats have to go all in against the Bumgals.

williar
12-06-2011, 12:37 PM
I will gladly take a ravens loss in any form or fashion. It could happen. They are about as unpredictable as they come, except when they're playing the steelers...SD and Cin definitely have something to play for. Somebody's got to take this team down.

Sugar
12-06-2011, 12:49 PM
No way. I'm hoping the Rats stumble either against San Diego or the Bumgals take them out the final game of the season.

Assuming of course that we win out so the Rats have to go all in against the Bumgals.

:Agree

While I'm hoping for them to go down. The fact is that we have to take care of our business either way. Right now, the Steelers only focus needs to be the Browns on Thursday. That is all.

Dee Dub
12-06-2011, 01:02 PM
It looks like SD is pulling their usual with playing well late in the year. I think the Chargers knock off the Rats for sure.

Me too. They have to win all. Every game for them here on out is a playoff game. And besides the Colts are horrible. We are talking about an 0-16 team. They dont upset anyone.

To go in a Mike Tomlinism direction. The Colts have about as much of a chance to sneak up on a team as Custer did versus Sitting Bull at Little Big Horn. :P

ikestops85
12-06-2011, 01:39 PM
When I saw the thread title I also thought the OP was talking about Cleveland beating us. I'm finally making the pilgrimage to Heinz Field and I couldn't take it if the Stains took us to the woodshed.

Since I am going does anyone know of a good spot that my brother-in-law and I could tailgate? He is flying in from Denver and I am driving up from the DC area for the game.

Mister Pittsburgh
12-06-2011, 02:00 PM
If the game was @ Indy I might of been able to get on board with this. With it being @ Baltimore, however, I don't see it happening unless Flacco totally craps the bed and Ray Rice breaks an ankle.

SteelBucks
12-07-2011, 12:21 PM
If the game was @ Indy I might of been able to get on board with this. With it being @ Baltimore, however, I don't see it happening unless Flacco totally craps the bed and Ray Rice breaks an ankle.

The Ravens rarely lose at home and I don't think it's happening against the 0-12 Colts. Especially since they're in "Suck for Luck" mode.

ramblinjim
12-07-2011, 12:48 PM
I'm not hoping anymore. Plus, I think we're in for a tough one in SF. We just don't play well on the road, and SF's defense will not have much trouble with our sputtering, inconsistent offense.

I'm resigned to 12-4 and a wildcard run. Would love a WC game in Denver - that's almost as good as a bye week.

this match up would actually give me nightmares. The Steelers have a history of making quarterbacks that "just win" look like Joe Montana. Denver is also "built for January" they run the ball well and they play good defense. Yuck.

I'd like to see the Steelers win out (San Fran will be tough) and at least put pressure on Bal-more to run the table too.

RuthlessBurgher
12-07-2011, 01:01 PM

The Ravens rarely lose at home and I don't think it's happening against the 0-12 Colts. Especially since they're in "Suck for Luck" mode.

They can afford to win 1 game and still get Luck. The Rams and Vikings each have 2 wins and the Jags have 3.

NorthCoast
12-07-2011, 01:49 PM
Not likely to see the same offensive output against the Ravens. NE's defense this season is at the bottom of the pile...everyone has been lighting them up. Indy won't make it passed 200 yds total offense.