PDA

View Full Version : Great Job by Pouncey Today!

Dee Dub
12-04-2011, 08:27 PM
...I mean all things considered. Since he nearly died last week. It was nice to see him complete a game since last week he was so sick that he lost 12 lbs and nearly lost his life. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding. For the record, as a player, I know Maurkice Pouncey is one of the better centers in the NFL. He played a great game today. Believe it or not, I am glad he is on the Steelers. :tt2

Peace.

BradshawsHairdresser
12-05-2011, 10:13 AM
I think he got word that you called him a wu$$, and that's why he came back and played so well this week. So I guess, in a way, you deserve part of the credit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

feltdizz
12-05-2011, 10:17 AM
I think he got word that you called him a wu$$, and that's why he came back and played so well this week. So I guess, in a way, you deserve part of the credit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gotta give Dub props... usually he gives himself props before giving a guy some credit.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doogie36
12-05-2011, 11:38 AM
I'm waiting for him to call Woodley out now! He took himself out of the game because of a little leg injury!!!!!! LOL

Be fair Dee Dub! Let's here you say it! Woodley is a big baby! Come on!!! LOL

Dee Dub
12-05-2011, 11:48 AM

Gotta give Dub props... usually he gives himself props before giving a guy some credit.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that was funny. :lol: