PDA

View Full Version : Anyone feeling confident today vs. Bengals

pittpete
12-04-2011, 12:52 PM
To tell you the truth, Im nervous as hell.
Im praying for a Steeler blowout, because my heart cant take it anymore.
If I have to watch the Steelers (somewhat)dominate a game and then almost give it away on the last drive again I just might have to be admitted to the loony bin.
Please Tomlin, have them ready to play.
Please BA let Ben go no huddle.
Please refs be fair.
That all i ask today..... :tt2

sd steel
12-04-2011, 01:11 PM
I feel confident...but I always feel confident. We are athletically superior to every team in the league, the players just need to execute and make the plays.

I used to be a nervous wreck watching every game, but 3 Super Bowl appearances in the last few years sort of cured me of the doom and gloom feelings I used to feel prior to every game....and then also knowing that my feelings have no effect on the game also makes game day alot more enjoyable.

Ghost
12-04-2011, 01:27 PM
I feel good. I think they know last week was ridiulously bad and the O comes out firing! No last minute FGs will be needed today. 2 more turnovers for the D!

Steelgal
12-04-2011, 01:38 PM
I'm more confident than I was last time we played them, but that's only because it's a home game. I feel better that Woodley is back as well. I hope he's 100% and doesn't reinjure himself.

What does worry me, is since they have injuries in the secondary they might bring more pressure than usual. Their Dline is already better than our oline IMO. Add to that Pouncey dropped 10 lbs being sick and ben's broken thumb. I'll be happy with a win, as long as no major injuries are sustained. Hoping Arians calls a better game with quicker throws and shorter routes.