PDA

View Full Version : OT - Fantasy Question??

AkronSteel
12-04-2011, 08:19 AM
Alright folks.....we're in the stretch run here, I need to win this last game to clinch the #1 seed and win $100 bucks for winning my division. I need to start 3 of these 5 guys, help a brother out!!!

Mike Wallace and Antonio Brown vs. Cincy
Larry Fitzgerald vs. Dallas
Laurent Robinson vs. Arizona
Eric Decker vs. Minny

Right now I'm going with Wallace, Fitz, and Decker but I just don't know if I should. Let me know what yinz' think??

:bungalssuck

phillyesq
12-04-2011, 08:57 AM
Wallace, Fitz and Robinson.

Austin is still out, and Robinson has been the main red zone target in Dallas. On talent, Decker is a surprising player, but I've seen Tebow miss too many wide open shots to him.

flippy
12-04-2011, 08:59 AM
Gotta go with Brown. Remember what brown can do for you.

Wallace, Brown, and Fitz - $100 in da bank

RuthlessBurgher
12-04-2011, 10:39 AM
Definitely not Decker. Tebow may be winning games but it's with his legs, not his noodle arm. Laurent's been awesome in Dallas of late and Fitz is good enough for you to not have to double down on 2 WR's from the same team. As for Wallace vs. Brown, Mike has a higher ceiling but Antonio has been more consistent over the last month. With Leon Hall on I.R. and Nate Clements missing practices this week due to injury, Cincy may stick Pacman on Wallace, meaning that Antonio Brown could have his way with the likes of Kelly Jennings or Brandon Ghee. I'd go Robinson, Fitzgerald, and Brown (and this is coming from a guy who starts Wallace in 2 leagues).

WindyCitySteel
12-04-2011, 10:48 AM
Winter Ave Zoli vs. Kate Mara?

flippy
12-04-2011, 05:33 PM
Hope you got the 3 TDs from Brown and Wallace so far.

AkronSteel
12-04-2011, 06:41 PM
I don't get credit for the punt return because those go to the Steeler D. I did start Wallace though and it was nice to see him rebound from last week. I ended up starting Wallace, Laurent Robinson, and Fitz. Fitz is doing a thing for me right now though!!!