PDA

View Full Version : I know we had drops, fumbles, holds, missed blocks...

feltdizz
11-28-2011, 09:54 AM
and we were on the road after a bye but I still blame Arians because I don't have the balls to blame the players. :lol:

Oviedo
11-28-2011, 09:59 AM
and we were on the road after a bye but I still blame Arians because I don't have the balls to blame the players. :lol:

Arians is a problem. LeBeau is a problem. Both need to go.

feltdizz
11-28-2011, 10:05 AM

Tomlin too...

8-3 but we aren't winning the stat game so all must go. :stirpot

BradshawsHairdresser
11-29-2011, 03:16 AM

Glad to see you finally broke down and admitted the true source of your problems... :D

j/k

Eich
11-29-2011, 09:19 AM

Tomlin too...

8-3 but we aren't winning the stat game so all must go. :stirpot

Don't forget Ben. He sucks too and if we don't win-out, smashing teams by at least 24 points, then he's got to go as well.

Imagine what the message boards would have been like in the 1980's and 1990's !

WindyCitySteel
11-29-2011, 09:23 AM
We have drops and holds and missed blocks every game. Problem was, we didn't overcome them very well.

I wish we had that #83 guy that was killing NE a few weeks ago. Did we trade him or is he just being written out of the game plan?

Again.

Eich
11-29-2011, 09:26 AM
We have drops and holds and missed blocks every game. Problem was, we didn't overcome them very well.

I wish we had that #83 guy that was killing NE a few weeks ago. Did we trade him or is he just being written out of the game plan?

Again.

If I recall, #83 had his share of drops as well in that game. They weren't easy catches but should have been catches nonetheless.

WindyCitySteel
11-29-2011, 09:31 AM
Heath had 3 targets, none in the 2nd half.

feltdizz
11-29-2011, 10:56 AM

Glad to see you finally broke down and admitted the true source of your problems... :D

j/k
:moon

BradshawsHairdresser
11-29-2011, 12:14 PM

j/k

You didn't have to show me--I'd have taken your word for it! :lol: :lol:

SteelTorch
11-29-2011, 12:27 PM

j/k

:lol: :lol: :lol:

pittpete
11-29-2011, 12:36 PM
Everyting is great, we are the Pittsburgh Steelers
Rah,rah rah.
Things will get better when we get to the playoffs.
Just like marriage makes a bad relationship even better.. :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger

Slapstick
11-29-2011, 01:03 PM
Rah,rah rah.
Just like marriage makes a bad relationship even better.. :HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger

No, silly! Having children makes a bad relationship better!

Everyone knows that! Duh!!

RuthlessBurgher
11-29-2011, 01:17 PM
Rah,rah rah.

Need I remind you that we were 7-5 and coming off 3 straight losses in 2005, needing to win out even to qualify for the the last seed in the playoffs.

Right now, we share the best record in the AFC (a conference in which every top contender has at least one major, potentially fatal flaw).

Until we are mathematically eliminated, we shouldn't be counted out.

pittpete
11-29-2011, 03:07 PM
Until we are mathematically eliminated, we shouldn't be counted out.

No one said we were out, just playing like we should be.
Thats all :moon

Slapstick
11-29-2011, 04:01 PM
No one said we were out, just playing like we should be.
Thats all :moon

And yet, the Steelers keep winning... :moon :moon :moon

feltdizz
11-29-2011, 04:14 PM

j/k

the whole internets would go dark if I showed them too you :)

Wilkinsburg
11-29-2011, 08:47 PM

You are worse than a clueless frothing at the mouth Ratbird fan. Please....go away...please. geez.

BradshawsHairdresser
11-29-2011, 09:49 PM

j/k

the whole internets would go dark if I showed them too you :)

:D

RuthlessBurgher
11-30-2011, 02:18 PM

You are worse than a clueless frothing at the mouth Ratbird fan. Please....go away...please. geez.

A Ratbird fan would say Cam Cameron needs to go.

:ratsuck