PDA

View Full Version : Ben STINKS !!!!! THE END !

unionsteeler
11-28-2011, 06:09 AM
Tom Brady and his mini wr core scorched this team the week prior. This just goes to show that Ben cant carry bradys, rodger, Brees or even flaccos jock at this point. 34 points by Tommy last week. Ben got lucky to get 7. Ben is the main thing holding back this team.... for god sakes the Cards scored more points on the Ravens last game than Ben put up. HE IS NOT WORTH 100 MILLLION DOLLARS ! So sick of all his OVER EXAGGERATED INJURY BULLLLSHHHITTTT !!!!!!!! BEN STFUP AND EARN YOUR MONEY YOU STIFF !

Scarletfire1970
11-28-2011, 07:46 AM
If you got that out of watching the game last night, well then I don't know what to tell you.

WindyCitySteel
11-28-2011, 08:04 AM
Go on strike.

phillyesq
11-28-2011, 08:18 AM
You're right union. It's Ben's fault that the first drive ended with Mike Wallace dropping a very catchable ball in the endzone and that Moore fumbled.

:roll:

DukieBoy
11-28-2011, 09:07 AM
Ben did a good job of avoiding the rush, but he had to spend too much time and attention on that detail due to bad pass pro. Still, the INT was a very poor decision and throw. No pump fakes last night far as I remember, perhaps due to the broken thumb.

Oviedo
11-28-2011, 09:11 AM
If you thought Ben stunk then I don't know what game you watched. Ben kept this team in game dodging pass rushers and keeping the play alive when his WRs were not getting open.

As mentioned, Moore fumbling and our vanilla defense is what kept this game close.

Slapstick
11-28-2011, 09:33 AM
As mentioned, Moore fumbling and our vanilla defense is what kept this game close.

The "vanilla defense" forced 4 turnovers and the Steelers won by only 4...

BradshawsHairdresser
11-28-2011, 09:41 AM

$$$$
Can't blame the defense...they kept giving the offense opportunities, and the offense did little with them.

The offense stunk. Plenty of blame to go around: receivers dropped passes, o-linement whiffing and drawing penalties, Mewelde's fumble, a couple dumb decisions from Ben...
but most of all (again I say), "FIRE BRUCE ARIANS!" Other than the opening drive and a few other calls, he was about as bad as it gets.

feltdizz
11-28-2011, 09:48 AM

$$$$
Can't blame the defense...they kept giving the offense opportunities, and the offense did little with them.

The offense stunk. Plenty of blame to go around: receivers dropped passes, o-linement whiffing and drawing penalties, Mewelde's fumble, a couple dumb decisions from Ben...
but most of all (again I say), "FIRE BRUCE ARIANS!" Other than the opening drive and a few other calls, he was about as bad as it gets.

that's a long list... just sayin' :wink:

I'm sorry but when there is this much blame to go "around" to put this one on BA.

Players were in positions to make plays... that's not coaching, that's execution.

phillyesq
11-28-2011, 10:01 AM

If it wasn't for that vanilla defense, this could have easily been a loss.

Oviedo
11-28-2011, 10:05 AM

Rewatch the game. A terrible QB gave us four turnovers. We didn't "force" anything. We could barely get near Palko.

feltdizz
11-28-2011, 10:07 AM

Rewatch the game. A terrible QB gave us four turnovers. We didn't "force" anything. We could barely get near Palko.

why do we need to get to a QB who gives INT's to us?

we were given 4 INT's because we dropped 7 all game.

some of you act like pressure INT's are worth more....

BradshawsHairdresser
11-28-2011, 10:12 AM

$$$$

that's a long list... just sayin' :wink:

I'm sorry but when there is this much blame to go "around" to put this one on BA.

Players were in positions to make plays... that's not coaching, that's execution.

You're right...when it comes to BA, "that's NOT coaching."

I'm not putting all the blame on him for last night's loss, but the players have off games on occasion...BA sucks nearly all the time.

Steelers>NFL
11-28-2011, 03:14 PM

why do we need to get to a QB who gives INT's to us?

we were given 4 INT's because we dropped 7 all game.

some of you act like pressure INT's are worth more....

But it sure would be nice just to get pressue on the QB for a change. Defense looks and are getting old right before our eyes.

Slapstick
11-28-2011, 03:26 PM

Okay...a terrible QB gave the Steelers four turnovers...

Either way, it was only a four point differential...that's not the defense's fault...

Sugar
11-28-2011, 04:42 PM

Okay...a terrible QB gave the Steelers four turnovers...

Either way, it was only a four point differential...that's not the defense's fault...

The D held an NFL offense to less than 10 points in their own crib in primetime. On top of that, do you think that the Chefs wouldn't have made adjustments after last weeks debacle?

brothervad
11-28-2011, 05:01 PM
Not agreeing with this poster at all, but I did think to myself last night--I wish this team could once come into a game and completely dominate a lesser team from start to finish.

I know that I might be exaggerating this situation...it just seems that everything is way too hard for this team.

I was used to the death struggle under the 3 yards and a cloud of dust from the Cowher years...I was hoping a 60% passing first offense would not have the same MO.

brothervad

The Man of Steel
11-28-2011, 06:39 PM
HE IS NOT WORTH 100 MILLLION DOLLARS ! So sick of all his OVER EXAGGERATED INJURY BULLLLSHHHITTTT !!!!!!!! BEN STFUP AND EARN YOUR MONEY YOU STIFF !
So what you're saying here is that Ben just another overpaid, underproductive union cronie?

SidSmythe
11-28-2011, 07:22 PM
HE IS NOT WORTH 100 MILLLION DOLLARS ! So sick of all his OVER EXAGGERATED INJURY BULLLLSHHHITTTT !!!!!!!! BEN STFUP AND EARN YOUR MONEY YOU STIFF !
So what you're saying here is that Ben just another overpaid, underproductive union cronie?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

skyhawk
11-28-2011, 07:56 PM
What a bunch of crap. This team would be 2-9 without Ben.

With the rag tag offensive line that can't block or control any defense in the league along with receivers that are average at best unless it's Wallace sprinting 60 yards, Ben is the only reason this team wins at all.

steelblood
11-28-2011, 08:02 PM
Wallace dropped 2 balls he should have caught and cost us at least 10 points. If that game ends 24-9, no one is quite as angry and Ben's stat lines would be more like 250 yards and 2 TDs. Wallace was simply terrible last night. It happens.

NorthCoast
11-28-2011, 11:45 PM
They played man coverage almost the entire night. Our young WRs couldn't beat the press or couldn't make the catches when they did get the ball. Sadly, even with the current WR talent, we could still use a Burress to help out in games like these.

hawaiiansteel
11-29-2011, 01:02 AM
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/img/logo_triblive.gif

The Steel Mill

News and updates about the Pittsburgh Steelers

Monday, 11.28.2011

– Roethlisberger had thrown for at least 200 yards in 17 consecutive regular-season games prior to Sunday night.

But he and Tomlin said his broken right thumb had nothing to do with Roethlisberger coming up seven yards short of extending that streak to 18 games.

“I didn’t think it was a factor,” Tomlin said of Roethlisberger’s injured thumb. “In terms of his execution we didn’t have any discussions regarding it — he or myself, the medical staff. It was a non-issue.”

Roethlisberger said his latest injury didn’t contribute to a third-quarter interception that blemished his stat line. Roethlisberger threw into double coverage and Chiefs quarterback Travis Daniels made an easy pick.

“Just a horrible throw,” Roethlisberger said.

– Scott Brown

http://blog.triblive.com/steel-mill/201 ... e4.twitter (http://blog.triblive.com/steel-mill/2011/11/28/woodley-polamalu-ben-updates/#.TtNAcopdEe4.twitter)

Shoe
11-29-2011, 02:03 AM
If Mewelde Moore simply holds onto the ball, we cover a double-digit point spread vs. an NFL team on the road. That's no joke.

Ben Roethlisberger is under 30, is coming off leading his team to the SB... his 3rd trip in 7 years. If you think he sucks, you are a facken idiot pure and simple.

Jigawatts
11-29-2011, 04:02 PM
The D held an NFL offense to less than 10 points in their own crib in primetime. On top of that, do you think that the Chefs wouldn't have made adjustments after last weeks debacle?

Who are the Chefs? Is this in reference to that old Snickers commercial?
And why the funk can't I embed youtube videos anymore?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmgice3ieZ4

feltdizz
11-29-2011, 04:11 PM
If Mewelde Moore simply holds onto the ball, we cover a double-digit point spread vs. an NFL team on the road. That's no joke.

Ben Roethlisberger is under 30, is coming off leading his team to the SB... his 3rd trip in 7 years. If you think he sucks, you are a facken idiot pure and simple.

do we ever cover a spread vs bad teams? I doubt it...

Ben doesn't suck but he is part of the reason our O looks awful these last few weeks... WR didn't help him last game though.

Steelers>NFL
11-29-2011, 05:42 PM

do we ever cover a spread vs bad teams? I doubt it...

Ben doesn't suck but he is part of the reason our O looks awful these last few weeks... WR didn't help him last game though.

Then throw to the TE - Miller & Saunders. That is a no brainer. Brady uses his TEs all the time. But no, Ben can not play the game like Brady. :nono

feltdizz
11-29-2011, 06:44 PM
Ben isn't Brady, Brees, Rodgers or Manning. Ben is Ben and it hasn't ever been pretty or efficient. Ben at his best is still ugly, sandlot football and that's OK by me.

I would love to see Ben throw short or in the flat more often but that isn't who he is and at this point its useless to wish for him to change.

Doesn't mean I won't rip him for boneheaded plays but its useless pointing at other QB's and wishing.

skyhawk
11-29-2011, 07:04 PM
Ben isn't Brady, Brees, Rodgers or Manning. Ben is Ben and it hasn't ever been pretty or efficient. Ben at his best is still ugly, sandlot football and that's OK by me.

I would love to see Ben throw short or in the flat more often but that isn't who he is and at this point its useless to wish for him to change.

Doesn't mean I won't rip him for boneheaded plays but its useless pointing at other QB's and wishing.

4th All-time in YPA is pretty efficient in my mind. But, that's also the reason he it the most sacked QB since he was a a rookie.

Wilkinsburg
11-29-2011, 08:39 PM
You Stupid! The End!

skyhawk
11-29-2011, 08:51 PM
You Stupid! The End!

Nice contribution :lol:

Wilkinsburg
11-29-2011, 08:53 PM
You Stupid! The End!

Considering the title of this post....its better than was deserved.

skyhawk
11-29-2011, 09:00 PM
You Stupid! The End!

Good point!

Wilkinsburg
11-29-2011, 09:03 PM
You Stupid! The End!

Good point!

I hate the "sky is falling, fire everyone mentality."