PDA

View Full Version : Eagles/Patriots

WindyCitySteel
11-27-2011, 06:05 PM
Need the Eagles to win, and they just got hosed by the refs. How does a DL grab the QB's face mask during a sack and not get flagged? Nobody else around the play.

WindyCitySteel
11-27-2011, 06:06 PM
And now they get away with blatant PI.

The NFL wants GB vs. NE in the Super Bowl.

WindyCitySteel
11-27-2011, 06:24 PM
Brady might be the most overrated player in NFL history. Stand for five seconds flatfooted in the pocket, throw to wide open TE or slot receiver. Repeat.

Whoever designs that offense is the genius.

DukieBoy
11-27-2011, 07:09 PM
That's a bad Dream Team out there against the Cheatriots***.

SteelAbility
11-27-2011, 07:53 PM
Desean Jackson has really hurt the Eagles ...

3 Drops, 2 of them on TD catches
Allowed a punt to hit the ground that rolled for about 15-20 yards

A phenomenal talent who finds ways to cancel himself out. :roll:

Steelgal
11-27-2011, 09:07 PM
Desean Jackson has really hurt the Eagles ...

3 Drops, 2 of them on TD catches
Allowed a punt to hit the ground that rolled for about 15-20 yards

A phenomenal talent who finds ways to cancel himself out. :roll:

Worked out great for me, because I was playing against him in fantasy this week :tt1

Keyplay1
11-28-2011, 12:07 AM
I was going to start a thread this afternoon on this game. I really thought Philly would win this game. And, rout the Patriots. Wow! There is really something wrong there. They have no interest it seems. Oh well, win some lose some!

Come to think about it. Did not the Steelers expose the Eagles in the pre-season. That's all the announcers were talking about was there total void at LB. Plus that new D system etc. But, I figured by now they would have corrected that stuff. Obviously not.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to figure out which one of those offenses out there now is worse. The one that hasn't done anything for 40+ some possessions or the one that had good field position all day and did nothing either.