PDA

View Full Version : Go Cleveland

flippy
11-27-2011, 04:11 PM
Beat them Bengals and give us some breathing room!!!!!

Ew, that feels gross rooting for the Browns....

SteelAbility
11-27-2011, 04:20 PM
I actually think it benefits the Steelers for the Cincy to win and stay in the hunt. We have a realistic chance of winning out. If so, then we need Baltimore to drop one game. Baltimore is atbCincy in Week 17. If Cincy is eliminated by then and aren't motivated to win ... you do the math.

pittpete
11-27-2011, 04:25 PM
I actually think it benefits the Steelers for the Cincy to win and stay in the hunt.
How do you figure that?

SteelAbility
11-27-2011, 04:28 PM
I actually think it benefits the Steelers for the Cincy to win and stay in the hunt.
How do you figure that?

Read the rest of my post.
:tt1

pittpete
11-27-2011, 04:33 PM
If you look at it that way, makes sense... :Agree
My scenario has the Steelers winning the next 6 and we all know how Balt plays down to inferior teams so we should win the division 8)

DukieBoy
11-27-2011, 04:53 PM
Beat them Bengals and give us some breathing room!!!!!

Ew, that feels gross rooting for the Browns....

Sacrilege !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:brownssuck :bungalssuck One about the same as the other.

Would like to see the Bungles have a game to play for vs the Ravens later this season tho.

DukieBoy
11-27-2011, 05:17 PM
And the Browns disappoint their fans once again.
Groundhog Day in Cleveland.

flippy
11-27-2011, 05:51 PM
I had no clue who to root for in that game.

I don't like Cincy being just one game back from us.

WindyCitySteel
11-27-2011, 06:07 PM
I wanted Cincy to win. The Steelers play better when they don't overlook teams, and a skidding Bungles team next week would have been dangerous.

RuthlessBurgher
11-27-2011, 06:23 PM
I wanted Cincy to win. The Steelers play better when they don't overlook teams, and a skidding Bungles team next week would have been dangerous.

Last year, we played multiple teams (New England, New Orleans, there may have been another too...don't remember for sure) that came off a loss to Cleveland and then beat us a week later. Teams that lose to those Stains tend to be extra motivated to prove themselves the following week (and we got Cincy a week from now).