PDA

View Full Version : Urbik is starting

steelz09
11-27-2011, 03:48 PM
Urbik is starting...at CENTER for the Bills today. I wish we still had this guy on the roster. He could have replaced Kemo easily.

DukieBoy
11-27-2011, 04:50 PM
Bills vs Jests had been an interesting game. Urbik has looked decent from ths plays I've watched him in.

Stevie Johnson has has impressive success vs Revis. Get that tape, Scotty M, see how he's done it.

Sgt Hulka's boys have mostly sucked. Late in the game now, and they are driving. We'll see if they suck the big toe here.

Oops, Burress and Holmes bailed them out. The Sanchise has looked bad much of the game yet somehow has 4 TD passes.

DukieBoy
11-27-2011, 05:16 PM
With about a minute to go, Stevie Johnson beat REvis badly down the middle and dropped what looked like RAC for at TD. Then, a few plays later, Fitzpatrick missed him open in the AZ.

Steelgal
11-27-2011, 05:26 PM
Wasn't Johnson the one who dropped a TD against the Steelers last year that caused them to lose the game?? I was surprised how much they threw to Revis' guy.

Shoe
11-27-2011, 05:46 PM
Stevie Johnson has has impressive success vs Revis. Get that tape, Scotty M, see how he's done it.

Always gonna be guys, no matter how great you are, who will have your number so to speak. Doesn't make that guy as good, or doesn't mean Revis isn't Revis...

WindyCitySteel
11-27-2011, 06:20 PM
Johnson taunted both Burress and Holmes on his first TD catch today. Karma kicked his ass.

Discipline of Steel
11-27-2011, 06:46 PM
Didnt we cut him after his second camp? I always thought he desrved another season to develop and was sorry we let him go at the time.