PDA

View Full Version : When we play the Niners in a few weeks...

RuthlessBurgher
11-25-2011, 12:13 AM
LeBeau must bring the heat unmercifully. Alex Smith was pathetic under pressure tonight.

SteelerNation1
11-25-2011, 12:17 AM
I'll be disappointed if woodley doesn't have double digit sacks against that joke of a RT.

chiken
11-25-2011, 12:20 AM
Lets be Careful, They had a short week and had to Travel the coast into a hostile environment. The Ravens wore them down and crushed them in the 4th.

We know by now that the Ravens get up for these emotional Games .. (they will probably lose next week to some high-school Jv team)

I believe the 49rs will be ready for us.

drprwnap
11-25-2011, 12:31 AM
They'll play like the Packers.

NorthCoast
11-25-2011, 11:00 AM
The Steelers better be ready for a whole lot of Ravens defense. Don't think for one minute that the Harbaugh brothers won't be on the phone with each other as John gives Jim some helpful hints on how to play the Steelers. My guess is that he would love to bury the Steelers in any way he can, especially after the spanking the Steelers gave them last season. And the Niners have the players to execute against us.

DukieBoy
11-25-2011, 12:09 PM
The Ravens effectively bring heat on every play. They have the zone blitz mastered and the players to produce. Amazing how well they cover for their weaknesses.

Don't know if the Niners can do the same, but imagine they will try.

Airhead has to prep a better offensive game plan to counter the Raven's effective zone blitz. If he doesn't, or if the players don't execute it, we'll be ratfood if we get them in the playoffs.

pittpete
11-25-2011, 12:38 PM
The Ravens effectively bring heat on every play. They have the zone blitz mastered and the players to produce. Amazing how well they cover for their weaknesses.

Just replace Ravens with Steelers, and you have the Steelers D for the last 10 years :wink:

grotonsteel
11-25-2011, 02:39 PM
Jim Hairball might be getting some notes from his Big Bro.

Blitz Alex Smith all day long. Steelers don't turn the ball over and i see a W for Steelers.

MaxAMillion
11-25-2011, 09:13 PM
The Ravens were getting pressure even when they were not blitzing. Every defense is effective if the OL can't consistently block the front four. Unfortunately we don't have Ngata in the middle of our defense. He is a load in the middle.