PDA

View Full Version : Inuries after the bye...

SMASHMOUTHFOOTBALL
11-14-2011, 06:37 PM
Who got injured in game ? I saw Starks get hurt but then I thought I saw him go back in. The only other one I remember was Clark...any word yet?

Also will we have a full squad, injury free when we play in two weeks. Who is in jeapardy of not playing vs KC? Woodley will be back...right?

Chavezz
11-14-2011, 07:29 PM
Sanders might be the only one with issues I think.

Wood should be good but if he's not 100% I sit him one more week.

KC without Cassel shouldn't be an issue.

D Rock
11-14-2011, 08:22 PM
Sanders might be the only one with issues I think.

Wood should be good but if he's not 100% I sit him one more week.

KC without Cassel shouldn't be an issue.

I agree. I would sit anyone who isn't 100%, or at least have them play only a reserve role.

KC is coming off losses to Miami and Denver. They are not playing good football right now. Without Cassel they are pretty darn terrible.

I would rest up everyone as much as possible and get them ready for Cinci the next week which will be a very important game to have if they want to win the division. After that is Clevland twice with San Fran and St. Louis in between. Get everyone healthy and get through Cinci and SF and then take care of business with the other games and this team is taking home field advantage through the playoffs.

hawaiiansteel
11-14-2011, 09:18 PM
LeBeau: OLB Woodley could return after bye

By Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
Monday, November 14, 2011

CINCINNATI LaMarr Woodley said he did some light jogging before Sunday's game at Paul Brown Stadium, and the Steelers are hopeful the outside linebacker will return to action after this week's bye.

Woodley, who has nine sacks, has missed the past two games because of a hamstring injury. He and outside linebacker James Harrison have played in parts of only four games together because of injuries.

When asked if he anticipates having Woodley and Harrison when the Steelers visit the Kansas City Chiefs on Nov. 27, defensive coordinator D!ck LeBeau said, "I think so."

The bye also will give receivers Emmanuel Sanders (knee) and Arnaz Battle (hamstring) time to get healthy. The two, along with Woodley, didn't dress for the Steelers' 24-17 win over the Bengals yesterday.

The Steelers emerged from the game relatively healthy.

Free safety Ryan Clark and left tackle Max Starks sustained shoulder and stinger injuries, respectively, but later returned.

Starks stayed down after feeling a burning sensation in the third quarter, but he missed only one play on what proved to be the game-winning drive.

"I felt fine," Starks said.

>> Nose tackle Chris Hoke was a healthy scratch for the second straight game. Other healthy inactives were: quarterback Dennis Dixon, offensive tackle Jamon Meredith and defensive end Al Woods. ... Antonio Brown has 26 catches for 364 yards and three touchdowns in the Steelers' past three games. ... The Steelers held the Bengals to 69 yards passing in the second half, a season-low for the defense. ... Miller caught three passes for 31 yards and moved into 10th place on the Steelers' all-time list for receiving yards.

http://pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburght ... z1dj9zWUdQ (http://pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_767158.html#ixzz1dj9zWUdQ)

D Rock
11-14-2011, 09:39 PM
LeBeau: OLB Woodley could return after bye

By Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
Monday, November 14, 2011

CINCINNATI LaMarr Woodley said he did some light jogging before Sunday's game at Paul Brown Stadium, and the Steelers are hopeful the outside linebacker will return to action after this week's bye.

Woodley, who has nine sacks, has missed the past two games because of a hamstring injury. He and outside linebacker James Harrison have played in parts of only four games together because of injuries.

When asked if he anticipates having Woodley and Harrison when the Steelers visit the Kansas City Chiefs on Nov. 27, defensive coordinator D!ck LeBeau said, "I think so."

The bye also will give receivers Emmanuel Sanders (knee) and Arnaz Battle (hamstring) time to get healthy. The two, along with Woodley, didn't dress for the Steelers' 24-17 win over the Bengals yesterday.

The Steelers emerged from the game relatively healthy.

Free safety Ryan Clark and left tackle Max Starks sustained shoulder and stinger injuries, respectively, but later returned.

Starks stayed down after feeling a burning sensation in the third quarter, but he missed only one play on what proved to be the game-winning drive.

"I felt fine," Starks said.

>> Nose tackle Chris Hoke was a healthy scratch for the second straight game. Other healthy inactives were: quarterback Dennis Dixon, offensive tackle Jamon Meredith and defensive end Al Woods. ... Antonio Brown has 26 catches for 364 yards and three touchdowns in the Steelers' past three games. ... The Steelers held the Bengals to 69 yards passing in the second half, a season-low for the defense. ... Miller caught three passes for 31 yards and moved into 10th place on the Steelers' all-time list for receiving yards.

http://pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburght ... z1dj9zWUdQ (http://pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_767158.html#ixzz1dj9zWUdQ)

past 3 games: 19 for 262 and 1 TD

past 4 games: 26 for 364 and 1 TD

What the heck stat sheets is this Trib guy using here?