You ARE the children.

grotonsteel
11-08-2011, 01:13 PM
HIDE THE CHILDREN!

You ARE the children.

:lol:

phillyesq
11-08-2011, 01:57 PM
This is fun. Once a decade or so, in those rare seasons when the bungles are not the laughingstock of the league, their "fans" appear out of nowhere and talk smalk. Of course, the bengals will go nowhere this year, sink back into oblivion, and we won't hear from them for 8 years.

:bungalssuck

snarky
11-08-2011, 02:01 PM
This is fun. Once a decade or so, in those rare seasons when the bungles are not the laughingstock of the league, their "fans" appear out of nowhere and talk smalk. Of course, the bengals will go nowhere this year, sink back into oblivion, and we won't hear from them for 8 years.

To be fair, it's a big year for them. They have might get a chance to buy another AFC North Champions hat.

Sugar
11-08-2011, 02:07 PM

Living in Bengals country, I see this to be true. If the Bengals are 8-8 or better, this will be a successful season for them. They've flown under the radar all year, but have yet to play us or Baltimore.

That said, I'm expecting a very tough game. They have a very good Defense and their young O is just resiliant enough to make plays. It should be a 60-minute game as they have been able to make things happen late to win games they looked out of.

Steelers>NFL
11-08-2011, 02:07 PM
BENGALS STANDS FOR
"Bens-Gals"...

Shawn
11-08-2011, 02:08 PM

That is why I believe we should call them the Cincinnati Cicadas.

Mister Pittsburgh
11-08-2011, 02:09 PM
Cincy fans are like locusts, they rise up out of the ground to make noise for a short time then fade back into oblivion.

steelblood
11-08-2011, 03:05 PM
I've lived in greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Cincinnati. Steeler and Browns fans stick with their teams even in bad seasons. Cincinnati fans COMPLETELY disappear at the first sign of a losing season. They are the worst NFL fans of any city I've ever spent much time in. It is truly pathetic.

Shawn
11-08-2011, 03:32 PM
Blood, while I have met some loyal Bengals fans I must agree with your sentiment. Browns fans love their team. And to be honest I won't dare walk into the Browns stadium with Steeler gear on, unless I have some other guys with me. Even then it had better be a guy like the armpit. :) They love their team and hate the Steelers...have to respect that.

BradshawsHairdresser
11-08-2011, 03:39 PM
WHODEY--
Really? You're going to come here and harp on a guy for something he was never even charged with? After all the trouble with the law that Bengals players have had over the past decade?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JAR
11-08-2011, 03:55 PM
HIDE THE CHILDREN!

is that the same thing as Abseilingberger?

If you are going to talk smack, at least get it right. I think you meant. RAPELISberger.

NottinghamForest_UK
11-08-2011, 04:06 PM
Pity the fool!

How many months have you had to come up with something original & correctly spelt?

hawaiiansteel
11-08-2011, 04:11 PM
now this is what I call a troll.

we shouldn't even dignify this troll's post with a response other than to say we'll do our talking on Sunday.

D Rock
11-08-2011, 04:34 PM
I feel bad for the Bengals. All they are doing is ruining their fans' excitement over having the chance to use another high first round draft pick.

RuthlessBurgher
11-08-2011, 04:42 PM
I feel bad for the Bengals. All they are doing is ruining their fans' excitement over having the chance to use another high first round draft pick.

At least they have the high draft pick from the sucky Raiders to look forward to.

rpmpit
11-08-2011, 08:49 PM
Blood, while I have met some loyal Bengals fans I must agree with your sentiment. Browns fans love their team. And to be honest I won't dare walk into the Browns stadium with Steeler gear on, unless I have some other guys with me. Even then it had better be a guy like the armpit. :) They love their team and hate the Steelers...have to respect that.

Shawn, you know I'll always have your back. No matter what stadium we're in. And I look forward to the day when I can make another bun throwing Bengals fan pee himself in fear defending your honor :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shawn
11-09-2011, 03:59 PM

Shawn, you know I'll always have your back. No matter what stadium we're in. And I look forward to the day when I can make another bun throwing Bengals fan pee himself in fear defending your honor :lol: :lol: :lol:

And the memory of that moment will always make me smile. :mrgreen:

costanza2k1
11-09-2011, 05:23 PM
HIDE THE CHILDREN!

There's no need to create 2 profiles on the same day...cluttering up the place with your junk :D

Welcome WHODEY and WhoDey14

skyhawk
11-10-2011, 02:09 AM
What's gonna happen to this thread and the board if the Bengals win on Sunday??

Vindrow
11-10-2011, 04:07 AM
HIDE THE CHILDREN!

Wow, this is the best you got.

Heh, my 7 year old nephew can do better than this.

Oh yeah, I forgot.....and you're a poopy head :D

_SteeL_CurtaiN_
11-10-2011, 01:11 PM
:roll: I guess we need to remind you AGAIN that

WE DEY!!!!

that rookie QB of yours sure has seen it all hasn't he? He won't struggle against one of the most complex defensive schemes in the nfl will he? Three pics and 4 sacks and the Bengals once again crasd back to Bungel reality.

Captain Lemming
11-12-2011, 11:42 AM
Rapelesburger?

Is that how it feels every time he abuses your sorry team?

Symptoms of this abuse:

Fearful of seeing him again
Ben having his way and feeling powerless to stop it.
The result? Loss of self esteem

Yeah I get it.
It is understandable how you BenGAL fans feel.

anger 82&95
11-13-2011, 05:34 PM
And as expected ladies and gentlemen, another vicious choke by the bengals! And to all delusional “bandwagoners” in Cincinnati, please petition whatever it is that passes for ownership of your ridiculous franchise and beg for change, because the entire organization is really about as formidable as a one-legged man at a butt kicking contest.