PDA

View Full Version : Fortuitous

SteelStallion
11-07-2011, 07:27 AM
Some might not agree, but here goes...

I thought all the injuries to a number of starters was advantageuos because it forced changes and they played better with the younger players.

I thought their D was way more effective with Hood-McClenden-Heywood anchoring the front, they're simply younger and better, esp Big Snack- he goes backwards anymore.

I thought their young dbs showed real cover abilitywhen given the chance. Yet Gay still starts and it looked looked like he got picked on in the final drive, first by Bolden, then Smith (Gay and Clark- the can't-cover-boys).

Deebo looked great- which means his back is better- which means he shouldn't have been playing earlier this year and in training camp.

Offense plays fine without Ward, probably better with young money and Cotchery.

Sapp may have been right when he said "old, young and done" followed by "they got younger." Is this another way of saying the Steelers are too loyal to their vets? Or that they're getting outcoached?

Steelers>NFL
11-07-2011, 09:04 AM
Some might not agree, but here goes...

I thought all the injuries to a number of starters was advantageuos because it forced changes and they played better with the younger players.

I thought their D was way more effective with Hood-McClenden-Heywood anchoring the front, they're simply younger and better, esp Big Snack- he goes backwards anymore.

I thought their young dbs showed real cover abilitywhen given the chance. Yet Gay still starts and it looked looked like he got picked on in the final drive, first by Bolden, then Smith (Gay and Clark- the can't-cover-boys).

Deebo looked great- which means his back is better- which means he shouldn't have been playing earlier this year and in training camp.

Offense plays fine without Ward, probably better with young money and Cotchery.

Sapp may have been right when he said "old, young and done" followed by "they got younger." Is this another way of saying the Steelers are too loyal to their vets? Or that they're getting outcoached?

I have been saying it for a while now, Steelers are TOO loyal to the vets. Time to infuse some youth and RELOAD while you can. Otherwise, we will be REBUILDING soon.