PDA

View Full Version : Sep injury? And did you know J Scott was #2 LS?

SanAntonioSteelerFan
11-05-2011, 11:52 AM
I read earlier in the week that Sep was questionable for this week against :ratsuck , apparently having injured his forefoot kicking a paper towel dispenser. Checking the roster, I see we don't actually have a back up punter. Since we haven't signed anyone, is it safe to assume he's good to go?

And, from the "For What It's Worth Irrelevant Trivia Dept." - did anyone else miss the big news that our back up long snapper is Jonathan Scott? :-)

http://www.steelers.com/team/depth-chart.html

RuthlessBurgher
11-05-2011, 11:54 AM
As long as our backup LS is not James Harrison, I'm fine with that.

Steelgal
11-05-2011, 05:31 PM
got a Steeler text earlier from Steelers.com.

P dan Sepulveda (knee) was placed on IR. Jeremy Kapinos again signed to replace him. Sepulveda was hurt in practice.

Hasn't he injured both knees already? If so, not a good sign for him. Should we move up in the draft for a punter this year :stirpot

SanAntonioSteelerFan
11-05-2011, 06:46 PM
got a Steeler text earlier from Steelers.com.

P dan Sepulveda (knee) was placed on IR. Jeremy Kapinos again signed to replace him. Sepulveda was hurt in practice.

Hasn't he injured both knees already? If so, not a good sign for him. Should we move up in the draft for a punter this year :stirpot

OMG, I wonder if I jinxed him by even asking the question. I guess Sep has played his last game as a Steeler.

Did we have to let someone else go (Ivy, or someone) to sign Kapinsky, or does IR for Sep mean we don't have to do that?

Pahn711
11-05-2011, 06:57 PM
Checking the roster, I see we don't actually have a back up punter.

:lol: Since when do ANY NFL teams keep backup punters on their rosters?

Pahn711
11-05-2011, 06:58 PM
Did we have to let someone else go (Ivy, or someone) to sign Kapinsky, or does IR for Sep mean we don't have to do that?

Injured reserve takes the player off the active roster....