PDA

View Full Version : A little help please fellow steeler fans

tommyco76
10-31-2011, 10:46 PM
Hey guys, I'm hoping you can help me, I came out for the game this weekend and as a 25 year die hard Steelers fan, and with my new wife ( party is in March but ceremony took place a few weeks ago) who to my dismay is a homer Jets fan, But I'm working hard to convert her to the darkside LOL we sat in section 506 row J seat 7&8. Well we lost our camera at the end of the game...just before Troy batted down the rock and Ziggy recovered...I ran to the steps to beat the crowd cause I REALLy need to take a leak , and it fell at some point from that moment to the mensroom anyway I know it's a long shot but was hoping someone recovered it ...it's a cannon , silver....here's the thing we had a lot of memories of Pittsburgh that we would like to get back, we wanted to show some pics at the wedding..... hell if anyone who may have found it...keep the camera think of it as a reward for being a good person and just turn the memory card to the lost and found at hienz or email me spydrbilt@yahoo.com or contact through this board.....I know it's a long-shot some of you will not care but I'm reaching out with the hope that my fellow Steelers fans will not let one of their own down.... I sincerely thank you Tom columbo

I will try again on other boards and if you can offer any ideas please inform me...again thank you

NorCal-Steeler
11-01-2011, 09:27 AM
sorry to say the *Pats have taken the memory card from your camera andmany others since it is deemed legal to film from the stands.

JAR
11-01-2011, 09:53 AM
Put it on Craigslist lost and found too. Good luck!

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/laf/

kindlecatsb'ng
11-01-2011, 09:54 AM
Sorry to hear this happened to you.

A few thoughts:

Call Heinz field and see if there was a good person that returned it to lost/found there or if one of their clean up crew found it. I do not know if the cleaning crew is employed by Heinz Field or if a separate company.

Call WTAE or KDKA and see if you can get some reporter there to look at this as a special interest story--even the Post Gazette or Trib Review. Your story and connections certainly lend itself to being a feel good story if someone returns it.

Take out an ad in PG or Trib under lost/found.

If you are on Twitter or Face Book--put something on there as well. Seems to be lots of fans on both those sites.

You've probably done all the above already so here is to your being fortunate to getting your camera/memory card back.

Good luck!

Kindle

:tt1

RuthlessBurgher
11-01-2011, 10:03 AM
sorry to say the *Pats have taken the memory card from your camera andmany others since it is deemed legal to film from the stands.

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/11/1/129015748308345055.jpg

Good luck with your quest Tommy. I was at the game too, but was up in 525 (nowhere near 506) so unfortunately, I'm no help.

tommyco76
11-02-2011, 08:23 AM
Thanks everyone for the replies...luckily on Tues a man from Ohio contacted us through Heinz Field stating that had found our camera.

RuthlessBurgher
11-02-2011, 09:03 AM
Thanks everyone for the replies...luckily on Tues a man from Ohio contacted us through Heinz Field stating that had found our camera.

http://assets.sbnation.com/imported_assets/29277/borat_nice-1.jpg

Congrats.

Mister Pittsburgh
11-02-2011, 01:04 PM
No way he was from Cincy or Cleveland. Had to be from just across the border.

D Rock
11-02-2011, 01:48 PM
:tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :Cheers

fordfixer
11-02-2011, 07:38 PM
Very cool :tt1 :tt1 :tt1