PDA

View Full Version : PROPS TO BA!!!!

Doogie36
10-31-2011, 12:41 PM
Where the heck is this thread? Seriously?

Goto Steelers.com and watch Sanders sound bites and you will clearly see that BA was ready for this game and had the nut sack to call this game. How many times was BEN called Tom Brady yesterday? He was BRADY LIKE, these 2 teams are in different uniforms, etc etc.............Yet when Brady does what Ben did all the credit goes to Brady and Bellicheat! Where is BA's love?

To open up that game and throw the ROCK that many times is a credit to BA and his gameplan going into this game. You can Credit Ben for executing the gameplan but the master plan was created by BA and Sanders confirms this post game interview. Shoot that even showed a close up of BA in that game!!! 9th best offense in the league. This horrible offense is ranked 9th and dominated the PATS yesterday!

What did this game remind you of? The BA from cleveland where they opened up the game throwin on us in that playoff game. It's BA's strength! He loves to throw!!! We have a damn good QB and good WR's!!!! Why not throw???? WHy not be Brady like??

Every year we hear everyone complain we have no FULLBACK!!! BLAH BLAH...RUN THE BALL..........BLAH BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!! YEsterday we threw the rock and killed CLOCK!! We did that last year in the playoffs!! We threw on key 3rd downs to keep the clock moving.

It's time to say HATS OFF TO BA!!!!!!! It really is!!!!!

SteelTorch
10-31-2011, 12:51 PM
Here, props:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3010/2763651376_77026fdc81.jpg

Oh, and you're a little late:

http://www.planetsteelers.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19224

Doogie36
10-31-2011, 01:04 PM
Well he deserves 2 threads then. LOL

After looking at the thread your provided its clear that many still hate this guy! Our Steeler Nation is hardcore this year!!!!!! It's unreal to me to see all this negative!

My favorite part of the game is after Heath's 5th catch in the opening drive BEN looks at the sideline and just says HEY IF THEY WANT TO KEEP HIM OPEN WHY NOT!!! It was the funniest SH#$(* i have seen all year from BEN!!! LOVED IT!!!!!

williar
10-31-2011, 01:14 PM
Where the heck is this thread? Seriously?

Goto Steelers.com and watch Sanders sound bites and you will clearly see that BA was ready for this game and had the nut sack to call this game. How many times was BEN called Tom Brady yesterday? He was BRADY LIKE, these 2 teams are in different uniforms, etc etc.............Yet when Brady does what Ben did all the credit goes to Brady and Bellicheat! Where is BA's love?

To open up that game and throw the ROCK that many times is a credit to BA and his gameplan going into this game. You can Credit Ben for executing the gameplan but the master plan was created by BA and Sanders confirms this post game interview. Shoot that even showed a close up of BA in that game!!! 9th best offense in the league. This horrible offense is ranked 9th and dominated the PATS yesterday!

No doubt!! l also loved the fact that we had a gameplan. For a while it looked like we were recycling the same old predictability and calling it "steeler football". Whatever propelled this, I just hope it continues..... That's the kind of "steeler football" I want to see. Just score more touchdowns instead of field goals. Please!

What did this game remind you of? The BA from cleveland where they opened up the game throwin on us in that playoff game. It's BA's strength! He loves to throw!!! We have a damn good QB and good WR's!!!! Why not throw???? WHy not be Brady like??

Every year we hear everyone complain we have no FULLBACK!!! BLAH BLAH...RUN THE BALL..........BLAH BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!! YEsterday we threw the rock and killed CLOCK!! We did that last year in the playoffs!! We threw on key 3rd downs to keep the clock moving.

It's time to say HATS OFF TO BA!!!!!!! It really is!!!!!

williar
10-31-2011, 01:17 PM
I don't know what happened to my post, but..... :Agree :Agree

steelnavy
11-01-2011, 08:23 AM

After looking at the thread your provided its clear that many still hate this guy! Our Steeler Nation is hardcore this year!!!!!! It's unreal to me to see all this negative!

Really?!? One great game and he is in the club? I recall eeryone giving him his props (me included) during preseason too, and then he laid eggs for the first few weeks. BA is not a consistently good play caller.

And you even use the playoff game with Cleveland as an example. Yes, he called a great game in the first half, and then what happened? His offense sucked and lost the game for them. And then THEY FIRED HIS AZZ!

Hold your rah rahs down for a few more games, and if he is still doing well then, it might sound like a more credible argument. BA has shown a propensity for digressing back to his former non-creative, ineffective (crappy) coaching style. And just because we beat up on one of the worst rated defenses in the league, it does not mean that the Steelers do not need a fullback.

feltdizz
11-01-2011, 09:05 AM

Really?!? One great game and he is in the club? I recall eeryone giving him his props (me included) during preseason too, and then he laid eggs for the first few weeks. BA is not a consistently good play caller.

And you even use the playoff game with Cleveland as an example. Yes, he called a great game in the first half, and then what happened? His offense sucked and lost the game for them. And then THEY FIRED HIS AZZ!

Hold your rah rahs down for a few more games, and if he is still doing well then, it might sound like a more credible argument. BA has shown a propensity for digressing back to his former non-creative, ineffective (crappy) coaching style. And just because we beat up on one of the worst rated defenses in the league, it does not mean that the Steelers do not need a fullback.

it's getting old pointing back to the Cleveland loss...

BA has won a few important games since then...

Everything you described about BA regressing has Ben written all over it as well. Ben regress just as much if not more than BA. Ben is the one who decides where the ball is going once the ball is snapped.

..and get over the FB thing, we are 6-2 and just beat the snot out of the Pats*

save the hate for a week when it's actually needed instead of rehashing games when BA coached a losing franchise to within a completion of beating us at home. I forget who the WR was but he dropped a wide open 1st down that would have sealed that game. OPnce again BA gets blamed for a player dropping an easy pass.

Doogie36
11-01-2011, 09:33 AM

2nd half they did nothing? really? with 3 min left in the 3rd they still managed to score 9 more points and if you read this article you will see Holcomb got them right back down the field before King slipped. WHOS KING??? LOL Who's Holcomb??? exactly my point!!!! You might hate BA and many do but the guy isnt afraid to toss the ROCK and this week showed you why BEN likes him. It might also be the reason we won the Superbowl against the CARDS! He allows BEN to THROW the ball.

Kelly Holcomb threw for 429 yards and three touchdowns as the Browns built a 24-7 lead. But with 3:50 left in the third quarter, the Steelers began to turn things around. Maddox hit Plaxico Burress on a 6-yard touchdown pass to cut the lead to ten. And after a 24-yard fourth quarter field goal by Phil Dawson stretched the Browns lead to 13, Maddox marched the Steelers down the field quickly, hitting Jerame Tuman for a 3-yard touchdown.

On the following possession, the Browns started in good field position and it took Holcomb just five plays to get the Browns in the endzone again, this time on a 22-yarder to Andre' Davis that that made the score 33-21 with 10:17 remaining.

After each team punted on their next drive, Maddox led the Steelers on a 77-yard drive that ended with a 5-yard scoring pass to Hines Ward with 3:06 left, cutting the deficit to 33-28.

The Browns had trouble running the ball all day. Rookie running back William Green ran 25 times for just 30 yards and the Browns had just 38 yards on the ground as a team. And when the game was on the line, they could not run out the clock against a stiff Steelers run defense and were forced to punt the ball.

On the Steelers final drive, Maddox was four-of-five for 58 yards, setting up Fuamatu-Ma'afala's touchdown run. The two point conversion, a pass from Antwaan Randle El to Tuman, gave Pittsburgh a three-point lead.

After the ensuing kickoff, Holcomb quickly moved the Browns into Steelers territory for a potential game-tying field goal, but Andre King slipped trying to get out of bounds after a 16-yard gain and time ran out before he could right himself and get to the

Doogie36
11-01-2011, 09:35 AM
and here's more reasons why to like BA!!!! and more proof it wasnt the offenses fault they lost that game!!! I like him even more after reading this clip.

http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index. ... opic=18978 (http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18978)

Before Bruce Arians found his final job in football with the Steelers, he was the offensive coordinator of the division rival Browns.

Arians was on the wrong side of the January, 2003 Browns-Steelers playoff shootout (Tommy Maddox! Kelly Holcomb!) and made it clear Tuesday he’s not a fan of former Browns coach Butch Davis.

“Our head coach lost the game,” Arians said. “He called off the dogs on defense. You just don’t let Tommy Maddox sit there and go against a prevent defense. He basically fired [defensive coordinator] Foge Fazio at halftime. Foge was blitzing. We had them beat. They knew we had them beat.”

Arians says Davis took over the playcalling at halftime and insisted the team play his prevent defense.

“I don’t care what anyone says. I was on that sideline,” Arians said.

At this point, you may be wondering why I’m writing about this nine years later. I’m not really sure, other than I thought it was hilarious and MDS thought it was postworthy. Plus, that was an underrated game on a memorable day for football fans back in ’03. (The Trey Junkin botched snap Giants-49ers game was later that day.)

The end to the story for Arians, of course, was a happy one. He says he still hears about a key drop Dennis Northcutt had late in the game.

“Hines [Ward] brings it up all the time. ‘If [Dennis] Northcutt catches that ball, you might be a head coach right now.’” Arians recalled. “But I wouldn’t have all these Super Bowl rings

steelnavy
11-01-2011, 10:15 AM

Umm, I could have sworn that Doogie brought it up as a good thing and I was just responding to his example. And just because it was a few years back doesnt mean it is getting old and isn't important. Don't try and pick and choose your facts to make your argument better.

BA has won a few important games since then... And how many were won without the defense being rated in the top 3 spots in the NFL?

Everything you described about BA regressing has Ben written all over it as well. Ben regress just as much if not more than BA. Ben is the one who decides where the ball is going once the ball is snapped.

And everything you described about BA has Ben written all over it too. The guy is riding one of the premiere QBs in the league. It gives mediocre guys a bigger cushion to suck. And, at the risk of you crying because I am bringing up the past, BA was a mediocre (or worse) coach for his entire career before meeting Ben. Ben HAS ALWAYS BEEN A GREAT QB. DO YOU SEE A PATTERN HERE, Mr "I know better than everyone else on this board?"

Why don't you lose the attitude. Use more logic and stop talking to me like a punk. Get over yourself. Guess you should send in your resume to get a coaching job with the Steelers since you know so much more than the rest of us.

save the hate for a week when it's actually needed instead of rehashing games when BA coached a losing franchise to within a completion of beating us at home.

I wasn't "hating" as you so eloquently put it. I was pointing out that BA consistently slides back into his normal routine, which is not lighting up the scoreboard, and suggested that Doogie hold his excitement for a few more games before prematurely annointing BA as the next offensive god.

And don't think I didn't notice your lack of screaming how great BA was and defending him so rabidly in the first part of the season when he was truly sucking. Amazing how BA looks good again and there you are with all of your attitude and swagger back... Geesh :roll:

I forget who the WR was but he dropped a wide open 1st down that would have sealed that game. OPnce again BA gets blamed for a player dropping an easy pass.

Seriously, that is such a lame argument to use. There are soooo many games week in and out when one missed play from either side swings the game. If the difference between winning and losing comes down to one play, then the coach didn't do his job.

And I stand by a previous statement that you must be BA's nephew (or even BA himself) the way you continuously slobber at his knees.

Doogie36
11-01-2011, 10:33 AM
BA was Mannings QB coach before the cleveland GIG. He was also the RB coach in KC where he met BILL COWHER!!!!!!!! This guy has been around some winners!!!!! What he did this weekend proved to many that he can adapt and change a game!!! We might not like what he TRYS to do at times and that's fine but it still takes 11 men to execute!

Imagine going to war with the best GENERAL in the world who has mapped you a route that will conquer your enemy 100% of the time. IF your troops forget their GUNS what good will the plan be????? but what happens in the military? It's always the fault of the GENERAL!!!! BA takes the fault way too many times if you ask me.

Doogie36
11-01-2011, 10:43 AM
And don't think I didn't notice your lack of screaming how great BA was and defending him so rabidly in the first part of the season when he was truly sucking.

nothing else you posted is worth commenting on but this point really sparked my interest and is debatable. Go back and look again. I'm one of the few STEELER fans who actually didnt give up after a few losses. I'm one of the few fans who actually stayed postitive. You need to do some better research.

Every team hates one or maybe even both of their coordinators. How did that Ryan guy do this week in Philly??? How did Bellicheat do this week? Think the fans are loving on him right now???? BA gets the blame way to often and he lacks the credit way to often. You can hate the packages, formations, play calls, etc all you want but until you put on a whistle who are you to judge them? really? We just beat the PATS by chucking the ball and Sanders is on Record as saying BA told us to be ready and that we were going to open this thing up!!!!! Well guess what? They opened it up and looked amazing!!! If our guys dropped the ball would it of been BA's fault??? SURE IT WOULD!! That's what we do here!! We never come in from a loss and say WOW BA called a great game its just too bad the WR's dropped all those balls! It's too bad the RB fumbled!! Man it really messed up an excellent game plan!!!!!! LOL We never say that! DO WE??

As my previous posts states. It's always the GENERAL's fault and when things go right he will credit his men before himself. It's a thankless job!!!

How's WIZ doing in Arizone? who else do you want as OC?

feltdizz
11-01-2011, 10:54 AM

Umm, I could have sworn that Doogie brought it up as a good thing and I was just responding to his example. And just because it was a few years back doesnt mean it is getting old and isn't important. Don't try and pick and choose your facts to make your argument better.

BA has won a few important games since then... And how many were won without the defense being rated in the top 3 spots in the NFL?

And everything you described about BA has Ben written all over it too. The guy is riding one of the premiere QBs in the league. It gives mediocre guys a bigger cushion to suck. And, at the risk of you crying because I am bringing up the past, BA was a mediocre (or worse) coach for his entire career before meeting Ben. Ben HAS ALWAYS BEEN A GREAT QB. DO YOU SEE A PATTERN HERE, Mr "I know better than everyone else on this board?"

Why don't you lose the attitude. Use more logic and stop talking to me like a punk. Get over yourself. Guess you should send in your resume to get a coaching job with the Steelers since you know so much more than the rest of us.

save the hate for a week when it's actually needed instead of rehashing games when BA coached a losing franchise to within a completion of beating us at home.

I wasn't "hating" as you so eloquently put it. I was pointing out that BA consistently slides back into his normal routine, which is not lighting up the scoreboard, and suggested that Doogie hold his excitement for a few more games before prematurely annointing BA as the next offensive god.

And don't think I didn't notice your lack of screaming how great BA was and defending him so rabidly in the first part of the season when he was truly sucking. Amazing how BA looks good again and there you are with all of your attitude and swagger back... Geesh :roll:

I forget who the WR was but he dropped a wide open 1st down that would have sealed that game. OPnce again BA gets blamed for a player dropping an easy pass.

Seriously, that is such a lame argument to use. There are soooo many games week in and out when one missed play from either side swings the game. If the difference between winning and losing comes down to one play, then the coach didn't do his job.

And I stand by a previous statement that you must be BA's nephew (or even BA himself) the way you continuously slobber at his knees.

Wow... you sure are emotional after a big win. Thought you would be much happier then this...

why are you so angry? LOL

I've always been in BA's corner because it's a waste of energy bashing the guy Ben loves so much.

BA does have the benefit of a great D and so does Ben and the Steeler nation....

Stop making excuses and enjoy the fun.... sometimes I really wonder about fans who burst balloons and smack babies just because they are afraid their nemesis is getting too much credit.

When was BA truly sucking? When the OL was getting manhandled by Baltimore? When Ben was missing wide open WR's deep in the Jags game? When Ben didn't run the quick slant and Scott was blamed for a blown block or Sanders dropped a GL pass and the WR's weren't making the hot reads? When we controlled the game vs the Seahags? The Tennesse game when Ben threw 5 TD's? The Texan game when they ran all over us all day long?

Hmm... outside of giving Redman more touches I really don't see how BA has sucked this season. We are 6-2, had an awful first game where it was clear our vets were old and tired and since we replaced a few with young legs we have been looking real good...

You can sit in the corner and pout all you like but the rest of us are enjoying the party.

feltdizz
11-01-2011, 10:58 AM
And don't think I didn't notice your lack of screaming how great BA was and defending him so rabidly in the first part of the season when he was truly sucking.

nothing else you posted is worth commenting on but this point really sparked my interest and is debatable. Go back and look again. I'm one of the few STEELER fans who actually didnt give up after a few losses. I'm one of the few fans who actually stayed postitive. You need to do some better research.

Every team hates one or maybe even both of their coordinators. How did that Ryan guy do this week in Philly??? How did Bellicheat do this week? Think the fans are loving on him right now???? BA gets the blame way to often and he lacks the credit way to often. You can hate the packages, formations, play calls, etc all you want but until you put on a whistle who are you to judge them? really? We just beat the PATS by chucking the ball and Sanders is on Record as saying BA told us to be ready and that we were going to open this thing up!!!!! Well guess what? They opened it up and looked amazing!!! If our guys dropped the ball would it of been BA's fault??? SURE IT WOULD!! That's what we do here!! We never come in from a loss and say WOW BA called a great game its just too bad the WR's dropped all those balls! It's too bad the RB fumbled!! Man it really messed up an excellent game plan!!!!!! LOL We never say that! DO WE??

As my previous posts states. It's always the GENERAL's fault and when things go right he will credit his men before himself. It's a thankless job!!!

How's WIZ doing in Arizone? who else do you want as OC?

You have been captain positive....

I was on record as saying the offense stunk in the first 4 games and we went at it a few times. I still think the offense stunk the first 4 games but you never heard me bash BA. It serves no purpose in the long run and is a waste of energy.

I did bash Ben's play, the WR's lack of hot routes, Mendenhall dancing with the stars while Moore and Redman made things happen etc and so one.

Doogie36
11-01-2011, 01:04 PM
and those are honest views! Saying the players arent executing and are making mistakes. To blame those on BA is kinda unfair though which many of our fans tend to do!!! In fact many fans in the NFL do this very thing!!! It's easier to blame the guy wearing a headset for the teams mistakes!!!!

This week proved our Coaches can win the big games if our players execute!!! We have proven to already do this though so this week isnt a big shocker to me. If our 2 time winning QB and 3 time appearing QB lobbys for BA to stay then who the heck are we to say GOOO???

BA might not be the best but the guy is on the same page with his QB and I'll take that anyday of the week and twice on Sunday's.

GOOO STEELERS!!!!

Lets see what they can dial up for the RATS because we will need TONS of points to win this week with our hurting D.

steelnavy
11-01-2011, 03:51 PM

Dude, this was specifically about Feltdizz, not you. I didn't even recognize your name prior to this posting. So thank you for your concern regarding my research ability, but from where I sit, I think it is just fine.

steelnavy
11-01-2011, 04:21 PM

Wow... you sure are emotional after a big win. Thought you would be much happier then this...

why are you so angry? LOL

There you go again. After being called out for having an attitude and talking down to people, you turn on the charm and frame the other person as having issues. Go back and actually read my post this time. No anger, no hate, just stating the obvious. My only beef is trying to have a logical debate with a non-intellectual. As you would say... LOL

I've always been in BA's corner because it's a waste of energy bashing the guy Ben loves so much.

BA does have the benefit of a great D and so does Ben and the Steeler nation....

Stop making excuses and enjoy the fun.... sometimes I really wonder about fans who burst balloons and smack babies just because they are afraid their nemesis is getting too much credit.

Again, no logic to your ramblings. No excuses were made on my part. Where do you get this stuff from? I have given BA some credit this year, so don't accuse me of not wanting to give him credit because he is my nemesis :roll: . That was a well called game, but for every one of those he delivers, he also drops several bombs...

When was BA truly sucking? When the OL was getting manhandled by Baltimore? When Ben was missing wide open WR's deep in the Jags game? When Ben didn't run the quick slant and Scott was blamed for a blown block or Sanders dropped a GL pass and the WR's weren't making the hot reads? When we controlled the game vs the Seahags? The Tennesse game when Ben threw 5 TD's? The Texan game when they ran all over us all day long?

Hmm... outside of giving Redman more touches I really don't see how BA has sucked this season. We are 6-2, had an awful first game where it was clear our vets were old and tired and since we replaced a few with young legs we have been looking real good...

You can sit in the corner and pout all you like but the rest of us are enjoying the party.

Again, where do you come up with this sophomoric drivel?!? How old are you? You really need to go back to college and take some critical thinking courses. No pouting or whining here, just using logic and stating the facts.

SteelTorch
11-01-2011, 05:18 PM
One good game does not make up for a career of mediocrity. :stirpot

Besides, the Patriots have a terrible pass defense. I'd be a lot more surprised if Ben and the offense DIDN'T have a field day against them.

pfelix73
11-01-2011, 05:35 PM
Well, here's my 2 cents worth on the BA subject. I've known who this guy is for a very long time. He used to coach HS ball in my hometown and then he used to coach a buddy of mine at Temple when I was at East Carolina. My buddy was one of BA's QB's back at Temple and he really never liked the guy as a coach, but that was a long time ago. People change.

My problem with BA is just philosophical, really. I never really cared much for the 2 TE sets he incorporates with the 1 RB in the backfield. Call me old school, but I like having a FB (A real FB and not DJ a TE) in there as a lead blocker. Now, it has become obvious that BA is incorporating more of the I formation and off-set I in the game. The past 2 weeks you can notice this more and more, and I like it. Just wish it was a Witman-type or Lester-type FB. Witman- FYI- has a son in HS already and he's looking pretty damn good...Hint to the FO.

I really think (and many others as well) that especially as the season goes along, we're gonna need a running game. And with an avg. offensive line and all the injuries we've been having, a FB only helps in the running game. Again, that's just my philosophy. I did however, love the 3 TE set BA used against the Pats. That was classic.

He's the OC, so he's the one in charge and can do what he wants, but as fans, if we think he screws up, we have every right to b!tch. And since he's from my hometown, I like to pick on him when he *Fecks up. I can just remember like it was yesterday that my buddy was telling me things about the guy and some of the things he would do as a coach, etc....Anyway...that's my 2 cents worth..Still baffles me as to how he went from Temple to eventually the NFL.... :)

:tt1

feltdizz
11-01-2011, 07:17 PM
One good game does not make up for a career of mediocrity. :stirpot

Besides, the Patriots have a terrible pass defense. I'd be a lot more surprised if Ben and the offense DIDN'T have a field day against them.

Pats could be 0-15 and it would still be a shock to see us pass on them like we did yesterday.

BURGH86STEEL
11-01-2011, 08:01 PM
Well, here's my 2 cents worth on the BA subject. I've known who this guy is for a very long time. He used to coach HS ball in my hometown and then he used to coach a buddy of mine at Temple when I was at East Carolina. My buddy was one of BA's QB's back at Temple and he really never liked the guy as a coach, but that was a long time ago. People change.

My problem with BA is just philosophical, really. I never really cared much for the 2 TE sets he incorporates with the 1 RB in the backfield. Call me old school, but I like having a FB (A real FB and not DJ a TE) in there as a lead blocker. Now, it has become obvious that BA is incorporating more of the I formation and off-set I in the game. The past 2 weeks you can notice this more and more, and I like it. Just wish it was a Witman-type or Lester-type FB. Witman- FYI- has a son in HS already and he's looking pretty damn good...Hint to the FO.

I really think (and many others as well) that especially as the season goes along, we're gonna need a running game. And with an avg. offensive line and all the injuries we've been having, a FB only helps in the running game. Again, that's just my philosophy. I did however, love the 3 TE set BA used against the Pats. That was classic.

He's the OC, so he's the one in charge and can do what he wants, but as fans, if we think he screws up, we have every right to b!tch. And since he's from my hometown, I like to pick on him when he *Fecks up. I can just remember like it was yesterday that my buddy was telling me things about the guy and some of the things he would do as a coach, etc....Anyway...that's my 2 cents worth..Still baffles me as to how he went from Temple to eventually the NFL.... :)

:tt1
Having a philosophical difference is not a reason to hate a coach. I believe they prefer 2 TE sets because it offers more versatility. I believe the days of FB's being staples in offense are near the end. I believe that because when FB's are in the game, offenses are easier to defend. The days of power run games as staples may be over too.

I believed they've always incorporated the I formation into the offense as long as BA's been the OC. If I remember correctly, they ran out of that formation in the SB more then one time & had success. I am uncertain the percentage they employed the I formation. I believe the formation they line up in the most is the 3WR 1TE 1 RB formation. I also believe that's the formation in which Ben is most comfortable executing.

One week, the ESPN NFL match up show did an analysis of the 3 TE sets the Steelers employ. They stated that BA has nice play designs out of the formation. They also said the Steelers went with that formation at times to help the offensive line in pass protection. The offense isn't as bad as people believe. Especially, when the players execute it properly.

feltdizz
11-01-2011, 08:40 PM
BA's nephew? Slobbering over BA? LOL

I sure would love to see Steeler fans ask Ben if he is BA's lover or if Mike Wallace slobs BA in the locker room.

When fans accuse one of being in love wth a Steeler coach because thy dnt hate the guy that says a ton.

Really have to wonder why some are so angry or feel the need to bash a coach after a great game.

steelnavy
11-01-2011, 09:07 PM
BA's nephew? Slobbering over BA? LOL

I sure would love to see Steeler fans ask Ben if he is BA's lover or if Mike Wallace slobs BA in the locker room.

When fans accuse one of being in love wth a Steeler coach because thy dnt hate the guy that says a ton.

Really have to wonder why some are so angry or feel the need to bash a coach after a great game.

Just because you constantly repeat your slogans doesn't make it true. No anger or bashing in that post, and any time you would like to actually try to have a logical debate based on facts, you know where to find me. I really have to wonder if you are even out of high school yet... LOL :roll:

Pahn711
11-01-2011, 10:27 PM

Its called overreaction. This happens with both wins and losses. If you want consistency, go work for a utilities company, this is the NFL. :2c

feltdizz
11-01-2011, 11:13 PM
you know where to find me.

OK 8)

steelnavy
11-02-2011, 07:15 AM

OK 8)

Nice try Faux News. Next time use the whole quote instead of manipulating the information to make it sound like I was being an internet bully. I will repost it here to help you remember what I said:

"...and any time you would like to actually try to have a logical debate based on facts, you know where to find me."

If you cannot win with logic or facts, or do not posses the intelligence to form a coherent thought, then manipulate and frame the topic, right? :D

feltdizz
11-02-2011, 08:41 AM

OK 8)

Nice try Faux News. Next time use the whole quote instead of manipulating the information to make it sound like I was being an internet bully. I will repost it here to help you remember what I said:

"...and any time you would like to actually try to have a logical debate based on facts, you know where to find me."

If you cannot win with logic or facts, or do not posses the intelligence to form a coherent thought, then manipulate and frame the topic, right? :D

we were already going back and forth so it made little sense to put "you know where to find me" :wink:

why would you say that? :lol:

You were the one who started rambling on about dominating the board, slobbering over BA and talking down to people simply because I disagreed with your opinion of BA.

You are taking this a little too personal. Calm down :roll:

steelnavy
11-02-2011, 03:31 PM

OK 8)

we were already going back and forth so it made little sense to put "you know where to find me" :wink:

why would you say that? :lol:

You were the one who started rambling on about dominating the board, slobbering over BA and talking down to people simply because I disagreed with your opinion of BA.

You are taking this a little too personal. Calm down :roll:

Goodness, where do you come up with this stuff? Please find any discussion of mine that talks about domination of a board. Again, if you have no facts to back your points, then make stuff up!

And what irony... you accuse other people of talking down to you? Let me remind you of a few of your favorite platitudes in response to logical arguments against your man love relationship with BA. According to you, anybody who disagrees with you is just a hater, is just looking for someone to blame, is on the BA hate bandwagon, or better yet, doesn't have a clue what they are talking about. And you like to tell people to "get over it" if they disagree with you. Really? When did you become the all knowing one that everybody should defer to?

Funny how the majority of Steeler fans find BA to be predictable and uncreative and want to get rid of him, but according to you, they are all just uninformed dummies who don't get it. Ironic that you are so smart and thousands of others are so dumb...

Bottom line is that when someone uses facts against your argument, you ignore them and come back with generalities and insults. And then when you are called out on it, you insert your LOL's and try to make them sound like the bad guy.

Waiting for your next attempt to reframe the discussion. You really need to calm down... :roll:

feltdizz
11-02-2011, 05:19 PM
Get over it. Ben says get over it, Tomlin says get, the FO says get over it.

BA is the OC, he just called an awesome game and the players executed it to perfection.

Deal with it or stay mad...

Half the Steeler fans aren't fans of Big Ben. Steeler fans are always mad. If we lost another one to the Pats in the same fashion the board would question if DL should retire.

The majority of fans think BA sucks so it must be true? Wow. Better get the Rooneys on the line and let them know they made a big mistake.

Next time someone sees Ben be sure to tell him he is a fool for loving BA.

Dude, my opinion is my opinion. Love it or hate it but please stop crying about it.

Pahn711
11-02-2011, 05:21 PM

BA is the OC, he just called an awesome game and the players executed it to perfection.

Half the Steeler fans aren't fans of Big Ben. Steeler fans are always mad. If we lost another one to the Pats in the same fashion the board would question if DL should retire.

The majority of fans think BA sucks so it must be true? Wow. Better get the Rooneys on the line and let them know they made a big mistake.

Dude, my opinion is my opinion. Love it or hate it but please stop crying about it.

:Clap :Bow

steelnavy
11-02-2011, 07:25 PM

Gee Feltdizz, you need to calm down and relax. LOL :D

feltdizz
11-03-2011, 09:27 AM

Gee Feltdizz, you need to calm down and relax. LOL :D

:Cheers