PDA

View Full Version : Are We Too Emotional?

flippy
10-31-2011, 10:00 AM
If I played the Steelers, I would tell my defenders to try and draw penalties from guys like Pouncey or Kemo or some others after the whistle.

Does it feel like we have a handful of guys that are ready to lose their head at any moment?

steelblood
10-31-2011, 10:09 AM
kemo is simply a dumb player. he makes more unnecessary boneheaded plays than anyone else on this team.

skyhawk
10-31-2011, 06:59 PM
kemo is simply a dumb player. he makes more unnecessary boneheaded plays than anyone else on this team.

Ryan Clark was in that category a couple of times against the Pats.

Captain Lemming
10-31-2011, 07:46 PM
NEVER has a scouting report looked more prophetic of what we got. EVERY scouting report describes him like this:

Chris Kemoeatu

Official Bio College: Utah Height: 6-31/2
Position: Offensive Guard Weight: 344
Class: Senior 40-Yard: 5.25
SCOUTING REPORT
Strengths: Massive size and frame.. Strong as an ox.. Can just maul defenders at times.. A dominator in the running game.. Intense and fiery.. Good athletic ability for his size.. Explosive out of his stance.. Will not get pushed around.
Weaknesses: Has some character questions.. Has been known to lose his cool on the field and has been suspended for kicking opposing players in the face during a game.. Immature.. Struggles in space.. Needs to get better technically and plays too high.
Notes: You certainly never condone the type of violence on the field he has gotten in trouble for and but you can bet some coaches will love his intensity.