PDA

View Full Version : It's a CRIME,

Stewie
10-31-2011, 08:00 AM
if Ike Taylor doesn't make the Pro Bowl.

steelblood
10-31-2011, 09:37 AM
He was great yesterday after an uneven outing in Arizona. Back on track.

flippy
10-31-2011, 09:43 AM
Have to admit, I was nervous when he was laying on the field injured in the 4th quarter.

As good of defenders as we have - Troy, Harrison, Woodley, Timmons, etc, Ike might be the most important player on our defense.

papillon
10-31-2011, 09:45 AM
Have to admit, I was nervous when he was laying on the field injured in the 4th quarter.

As good of defenders as we have - Troy, Harrison, Woodley, Timmons, etc, Ike might be the most important player on our defense.

When they play press defense like yesterday he is definitely the most important. The fact that the Steelers can eliminate one player form a teams arsenal is huge, this week Anquan Boldin.

Pappy

RussBII
10-31-2011, 09:46 AM

Sweet Jebus, me too. I hated how long it took to figure out who it was.

RuthlessBurgher
10-31-2011, 10:05 AM

Sweet Jebus, me too. I hated how long it took to figure out who it was.

I was up in the stands with my binoculars, looking at the guys standing around trying to figure out who it was by process of elimination. There's Troy...there's Clark...there's Gay...wait a minute...where's Ike...for the love of God, where's Ike?!?! Then he got up. Whew!

Jigawatts
10-31-2011, 11:47 AM
:Agree

http://media.marketwire.com/attachments/201006/TN-613448_McgruffTheCrimeDog.jpg