PDA

View Full Version : Need a KIcker

Oviedo
10-30-2011, 07:39 PM
Suisham almost cost us the game. We can do better.

Eddie Spaghetti
10-30-2011, 07:41 PM
then give some names.

the grass isn't always greener.

i'm warm on sushi, but believe me, there are worse alternatives.

anger 82&95
10-30-2011, 07:44 PM
Suisham almost cost us the game. We can do better.
I was ready for some anger management courses after that horrendous miss, but hes also made some big kicks for Pittsburgh.

Pahn711
10-30-2011, 07:45 PM
He's a middle of the pack kicker, unfortunately I don't think we can do much better grabbing a guy off the street.

I'm just trying to figure out why he was having trouble on kick offs getting it in the end zone, normally hes pretty good at that.

Eddie Spaghetti
10-30-2011, 07:46 PM
I'm just trying to figure out why he was having trouble on kick offs getting it in the end zone, normally hes pretty good at that.

it's getting colder.

nobody will be perfect at heinz field.

sushi gets a pass today, IMO.

Pahn711
10-30-2011, 07:49 PM

it's getting colder.

I don't believe New England's kicker had that problem, granted he didn't kick off as much as Suis.

BURGH86STEEL
10-30-2011, 07:51 PM
I unless Shiusham starts missing ever kick, I doubt the Steelers replace him this season. I can see them bringing in competition next season. He made one mistake and also contributed to the win.

Eddie Spaghetti
10-30-2011, 07:55 PM

it's getting colder.

I don't believe New England's kicker had that problem, granted he didn't kick off as much as Suis.

we had plenty of returns.

i know its popular to bag on the steelers kicker, but it doesn't wash with me this week.

SteelAbility
10-30-2011, 07:56 PM
Heinz Field is one of the toughest places for kickers. Suisham's misses have not yet cost us a game. They have created uncertainty at the end of a few games though, this being one of them. I am concerned, but not ready to boot him. Unfortunately I don't think picking up any one else will provide much of a better chance at this point.

BradshawsHairdresser
10-30-2011, 07:57 PM
Doubt if you could find an upgrade at this point...Do you have anyone in mind? Otherwise, I'm all for bringing in some competition in the offseason.

flippy
10-30-2011, 08:05 PM
Bring back Roadhouse!!!!

He outkicked Sushi in the preseason. Has a way better leg. His leg strength would make 40 yd FGs easier at Heinz.

Plus he can boot it out of the endzone with ease.

And he probably wouldn't kick it out of bounds.

ROADHOUSE!!!!!