PDA

View Full Version : Someone please punch Brady

bam morris's lawyer
10-29-2011, 12:15 PM
Every year, I ask if this will be the one year that someone punches brady. I'm not talking about a mere bitch slap. I'm talking about knocking this fa ggot's teeth back into the back of his throat, and watching him pick up his teeth and head to the sideline with a stream of blood down his face. Why can't some pis sed off steeler pull a "Haloti Ngata" and "accidentally" rearrange Marsha's face, so he looks like a football player, instead of some clown from the cover of some ga y se x magazine? I wanna see his stupid face jammed straight into the ground and watch him come up bloody, crying to the refs about it. Wouldn't it be nice to see his head snap back from 5 knuckles across the lip? Let's pound this little twerp all the way back to Boston, and shut up him and his fair-weather fans for good. I respect what the guy does on the field. But seriously, is there a bigger fa ggot in all of sports?

SteelCrazy
10-29-2011, 01:13 PM
Queerbait is going to be offended.....

SanAntonioSteelerFan
10-29-2011, 01:58 PM
Speaking just for myself, I'd feel better if the sentiments of the original poster would be expressed without the "hate speech", or heck, even without talk about truly injuring the guy* (I've got no problem with just "hurting" Brady*, within the rules though, meaning sacking so hard and so often that he is afraid to set up and grows "happy feet" resulting in a pic 6/sack-strip-fumble-TD or two ... apologies to Deebo for plagiarism!).

D Rock
10-29-2011, 02:55 PM
welcome to the planet...you can be expecting your first warning soon hopefully

Pahn711
10-29-2011, 03:16 PM
The best way to hurt Brady is to win the game fair and square. I'll settle for some sacks and ints. :tt1

Sugar
10-29-2011, 03:39 PM
Hopefully, none of our guys are that classless. I don't want Brady hurt in any way. It would be cool if the Steelers could one day actually beat him fair and square.

He's a fantastic QB and has good cheekbones- good for him! This guy was a late round draft choice that all the smart guys in the room never thought would amount to anything in the NFL. He's proven them wrong by winning big games and becoming a first ballot HOF'er.

That said, I do hope that Troy pick-6's him at a critical time. :tt2

RuthlessBurgher
10-29-2011, 04:34 PM
Every year, I ask if this will be the one year that someone punches brady. I'm not talking about a mere bitch slap. I'm talking about knocking this fa ggot's teeth back into the back of his throat, and watching him pick up his teeth and head to the sideline with a stream of blood down his face. Why can't some pis sed off steeler pull a "Haloti Ngata" and "accidentally" rearrange Marsha's face, so he looks like a football player, instead of some clown from the cover of some ga y se x magazine? I wanna see his stupid face jammed straight into the ground and watch him come up bloody, crying to the refs about it. Wouldn't it be nice to see his head snap back from 5 knuckles across the lip? Let's pound this little twerp all the way back to Boston, and shut up him and his fair-weather fans for good. I respect what the guy does on the field. But seriously, is there a bigger fa ggot in all of sports?

See: Conduct, Code of

http://www.planetsteelers.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=532

The following is prohibited:

o Any communication that is intended to harass, belittle, humiliate, threaten or cause embarrassment to a fellow member, coach or player.

o Material that contains vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images.

o Any communication that contains spam (multiple copies in one area or the same communication in multiple areas).

o Material that defames, abuses or threatens others.

o Statements that are bigoted, hateful or racially offensive.

o Material that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.

o Unauthorized copyrighted material.

o Advertising or any form of commercial solicitation.

o Material that impedes or otherwise prohibits communication; disrupts the discussion including, without limitation, using fan names in topical boards that are offensive to the topic, the team, the sport and/or its fans, and repeatedly posting off-topic messages in a topical message board.

So, basically, ixnay on the aggotfay. Adding spaces in the middle of offensive words in order to circumvent the filter does not make it alright to include such language on a family friendly site.

BradshawsHairdresser
10-29-2011, 05:10 PM
I'd like to see Marcia hit and hit hard, continually harassed and, at least once, face-planted in the turf in such a way as to wipe that smug grin off his face. I don't want to see him knocked out of the game, just thoroughly humiliated...all within the rules of the game, of course. :lol: :lol: :lol:

(If my language has been out of bounds, I apologize for that, but I still hope everything I said happens in the game tomorrow. :D )

Pahn711
10-29-2011, 05:28 PM
See: Conduct, Code of

The following is prohibited:

o Any communication that is intended to harass, belittle, humiliate, threaten or cause embarrassment to a fellow member, coach or player.

Whoa hold on a second, just about every member of this board is guilty of that one. Especially to coaches :lol:

DukieBoy
10-29-2011, 06:44 PM
Maybe Tomlin will Woody Hayes him

SteelAbility
10-29-2011, 06:57 PM
Whatever happened to the BA exception clause in those rules? :lol:

SanAntonioSteelerFan
10-29-2011, 07:57 PM

Some thinks are implied and don't need to be spelled out. Now, if he calls a good game tomorrow, it will be a harder legal case to plead that ... :lol: :lol:

pfelix73
10-29-2011, 07:58 PM
Is it almost Halloween so where is the vampire in cleats? Lambert would've been perfect for this assignment.

I'd like to see Marsha's head planted face down in the Heinz Field turf tomorrow.

:tt1

SanAntonioSteelerFan
10-29-2011, 08:23 PM
Is it almost Halloween so where is the vampire in cleats? Lambert would've been perfect for this assignment.

I'd like to see Marsha's head planted face down in the Heinz Field turf tomorrow.

:tt1

Like this?

[youtube:at5bg2f6]X5Qw0Rvc1wk[/youtube:at5bg2f6]

SteelAbility
10-31-2011, 08:07 PM
Keisel tried to punch Brady at the end there, but missed and got the ball instead. ;)

Captain Lemming
10-31-2011, 08:22 PM

Some thinks are implied and don't need to be spelled out. Now, if he calls a good game tomorrow, it will be a harder legal case to plead that ... :lol: :lol:

BA exception needs to go.

Sugar
10-31-2011, 08:23 PM
I'm just glad that our Offense kept him off the field and the Defense neutered him about as much as they could have hoped.

skyhawk
10-31-2011, 08:26 PM

Dude. Grow up. A wee bit homophobic are we? Maybe you are repressing something.

JTP53609
10-31-2011, 09:07 PM
you know what, I love the steelers as much as anyone else, but some people really need to grow up...it is sad that there are actual grown men who have jobs and support their families (or so I think) that actually talk like this...not to mention, it makes steeler fans look stupid when we say things like "cant someone knock tom bradys teeth out of his mouth and smash his face".
Shut up, grow up and stop being so obnoxious

sentinel33
10-31-2011, 09:49 PM
I didn't have a problem with anything Marcia said in the post game presser EXCEPT for at the end. Something about "if we(meaning the cheats) play like that, we won't beat very many teams".

Like they didn't play there best game or something.

Face it, Princess- you lost cause you got beat. Not cause your team played a bad game. Plain and simple.

Somethin' about this pud that I just can't stand. Pretty damn good QB. But that's about it.

AngryAsian
10-31-2011, 10:15 PM
I didn't have a problem with anything Marcia said in the post game presser EXCEPT for at the end. Something about "if we(meaning the cheats) play like that, we won't beat very many teams".

Like they didn't play there best game or something.

Face it, Princess- you lost cause you got beat. Not cause your team played a bad game. Plain and simple.

Somethin' about this pud that I just can't stand. Pretty damn good QB. But that's about it.

I have no issues with the tailend of his speech... There isn't a player in the league post game after a loss that says "We played a solid game and I was pleased with our team's performance..." In fact all the interviews put out on Sportscenter Brady was on the mike giving his props to our defense for a game well played. I have no issues with Brady, if we had drafted him and he wore black and gold throughout his career he would of been revered by The Nation. He's all you could ask for in an on-field general, and one of only two QB's I know of that are currently starting in the NFL with multiple championship rings. Does that mean I don't want our DB's to Pick6 him at every turn, or our LB's to plant him in the ground on a sack?... You bet I want him to receive all the disgrace and humiliation given to am opposing QB... But wishing harm on him is idiotic and juvenile... The best way to hurt him and his putz of a coach, is exactly what we did yesterday.