SanAntonioSteelerFan
10-25-2011, 10:33 PM
HA!

[youtube:2xgzrb9o]FBGvFXmx_A8&feature=related[/youtube:2xgzrb9o]

papillon
10-25-2011, 10:39 PM
You suck! HA

:tt2 :tt2

I didn't see the pick of Flacco in the AFCCG that he ran in for TD to ice one for the Steelers.

Was that tackle of Kerry Collins considered "launching" yourself at a defenseless quarterback? :P

The tackle of Chris Johnson is sick because of his closing speed. That play happens fast in slow motion. :Bow

Here's to Troy. :tt2 :tt2

Pappy

hawaiiansteel
10-25-2011, 10:50 PM
http://one4theotherthumb.com/images/stories/2010season/week14/troysign.jpg

Flasteel
10-25-2011, 11:14 PM
I didn't see the AFCC pick either...I thought they were going to close with it or something.

Troy really is a once in a generation-type player. We are all lucky to be watching him play right now. He'll soon be the same type of legend as Mean Joe Greene and Jack Lambert and we'll be old geezers talking about how awesome it was to have watched him play.

I can't wait to see what highlights will be added to his reel before he hangs them up. :tt2

eniparadoxgma
10-25-2011, 11:18 PM
You suck! HA

:tt2 :tt2

I didn't see the pick of Flacco in the AFCCG that he ran in for TD to ice one for the Steelers.

Was that tackle of Kerry Collins considered "launching" yourself at a defenseless quarterback? :P

The tackle of Chris Johnson is sick because of his closing speed. That play happens fast in slow motion. :Bow

Here's to Troy. :tt2 :tt2

Pappy

They're all incredible plays but that one also sticks out to me because of just how freakin fast he is. Insanity.

Sonny
10-25-2011, 11:58 PM
I remember hoping he would be the next Carnell Lake..

Now, hearing those 2 in the same sentence is a joke.

skyhawk
10-26-2011, 01:27 AM
Great vid.

My favorite tackle of Troy is still in the AFCC vs the Broncos in 2005.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
10-26-2011, 06:06 AM
There's also the one where he tackled someone running backwards. TROY was running backwards when he tackled them. Incredible.

skyhawk
10-26-2011, 02:05 PM
There's also the one where he tackled someone running backwards. TROY was running backwards when he tackled them. Incredible.

Yeah, the Broncos game in 2005 AFCC

RuthlessBurgher
10-26-2011, 04:16 PM

Okay, I'll try to use them both in the same sentence. Here goes...

Carnell Lake is Troy Polamalu's secondary coach.

Wait...that's not all that funny. :?

Shoe
10-26-2011, 08:35 PM

According to who?
Look, I'm a Troy fan since his SC days... (and of Lake, him also being from SoCal) And the fact is that Troy (as great as he is) has been slightly overrated through his career. And Carnell was always underappreciated. Carnell wasn't the instinctive ballhawk that Polamalu is/was... and that happens to be the main difference between the two... but Carnell could and has done things Troy can't (i.e. fill-in seamlessley at CB for an entire year. Troy would be exploited almost as bad as Gay :P )

Sonny
10-26-2011, 08:40 PM

Okay, I'll try to use them both in the same sentence. Here goes...

Carnell Lake is Troy Polamalu's secondary coach.

Wait...that's not all that funny. :?
:lol:

And to the poster above me, Troy would indeed get toasted at corner. Another thing he wouldn't do is play for Jacksonville and Baltimore. I love him as much as Woodson and Faneca.

isonator07
10-26-2011, 09:30 PM
That video is incredible. The interception against the chargers on the tip is the best interception ive ever seen. We are truly blessed to have the best safety in the game.

SteelerEmpire
10-27-2011, 04:27 PM
I expect the DB's to have a good game this weekend...

Pahn711
10-27-2011, 04:48 PM

For real?

Most people are expecting a shootout.

Discipline of Steel
10-27-2011, 05:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIrHz_kc ... re=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIrHz_kcgTs&feature=related)

Dont forget the next video on the page...

SteelerEmpire
11-02-2011, 01:02 PM

Ha ha. I rest my case. Good job "Lake LeBeau"...