PDA

View Full Version : #56 and #24

_SteeL_CurtaiN_
10-23-2011, 07:27 PM
56 played like the franchise player we all knew he was...well maybe not..all of us :wft.

24 got the shaft on to many 1st quarter calls. After the 1st Fitz was not much of a factor further proof that Ike is playing at an all pro level this year.

DukieBoy
10-23-2011, 07:29 PM
Ike had to play tight and tough, and they tried to take him out of his game today but they could not do it.

_SteeL_CurtaiN_
10-23-2011, 07:35 PM
I agree dukie Ike was solid all day long.

p.s.
Thanks for the PM earlier...

DukieBoy
10-23-2011, 07:44 PM
I agree dukie Ike was solid all day long.

p.s.
Thanks for the PM earlier...

Glad to help.

sentinel33
10-23-2011, 08:42 PM
I personally liked how Troy came over to Ike and reassured him after a couple penalties.

probably something like " We need you, so keep your head in the game".

At least, thats what it looked like to me. :)

SanAntonioSteelerFan
10-23-2011, 09:49 PM
By looking at the TV I thought Tomlin barked at Ike after one of his big PIs, but Wolf on the sideline said he was telling him he was cool, just go out and play his game, i.e., a pat on the back.

What a great coach he is, and there is no irony or sarcasm in that statement for those who are inclined to look for such things!

SidSmythe
10-24-2011, 09:14 AM
I personally liked how Troy came over to Ike and reassured him after a couple penalties.

probably something like " We need you, so keep your head in the game".

At least, thats what it looked like to me. :)

these guys are all tight . . . awesome to see out there.

ECC 4:9 - "Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up! ...And though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him—a threefold cord is not quickly broken."

birtikidis
10-24-2011, 02:33 PM
I'd really like to see the breakdown of Ike's play over the last few years. How his receivers did. I was talking about it the other day. How he always shuts down the other teams #1 but, I can't find that stats to show it.