PDA

View Full Version : Link for today's game?

_SteeL_CurtaiN_
10-23-2011, 02:26 PM
Can anyone out there in the nation share a link with me. I must be in the .005 % of the nation that is getting the Chefs and Cornholio. Please and thank you!

NKySteeler
10-23-2011, 03:31 PM
This link should go "active" at kickoff time....

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/watch/8788 ... elers.html (http://www.firstrowsports.tv/watch/87881/1/watch-arizona-cardinals-vs-pittsburgh-steelers.html)

Pahn711
10-23-2011, 03:33 PM
I guess new people come out of the woodwork every week. Its not really a good idea to post those links directly on the forum. PM is better.

Steelgal
10-23-2011, 03:39 PM
If anyone needs a link, PM me. I have one but won't openly post it here so it doens't get shut down. Will be checking in until the game starts, then will check again at half time.

NJ-STEELER
10-23-2011, 04:18 PM
check ur PMs gal

Shawn
10-23-2011, 04:22 PM
Is the password to the usual link the same?

NJ-STEELER
10-23-2011, 04:28 PM
thx gal :Cheers

D Rock
10-23-2011, 04:34 PM
Is the password to the usual link the same?

who is the inventor of the terrible towel?

now make it one word

Shawn
10-23-2011, 05:31 PM
I appreciate it. At least I got to see one half. The link was shut down right before half.

_SteeL_CurtaiN_
10-23-2011, 07:20 PM
Thanks to everyone for their help!

D Rock
10-23-2011, 07:30 PM
to anyone who I've PMed a link before...you're gonna have to follow on Twitter from here out. Crack downs started today.

NKySteeler
10-23-2011, 08:58 PM
I guess new people come out of the woodwork every week. Its not really a good idea to post those links directly on the forum. PM is better.

LoL!.... Whatever, dude.... Not that you were any help to the author in any way.

... Yea, some links get shut down on a weekly basis, but other sites do not as of yet, and some are exempt based on where they are located.... Instead of critiquing other's comments, maybe you should offer solutions to them instead of acting like a jacka$$.... Just my humble opinion.....

Pahn711
10-23-2011, 09:05 PM

LoL!.... Whatever, dude.... Not that you were any help to the author in any way.

... Yea, some links get shut down on a weekly basis, but other sites do not as of yet, and some are exempt based on where they are located.... Instead of critiquing other's comments, maybe you should offer solutions to them instead of acting like a jacka$$.... Just my humble opinion.....

Theres nothing humble about THAT opinion. I was trying to help, it really is not a great idea to post any illegal links on an open forum. Thats not an opinion, thats fact. Some people don't know any better.

I've helped people get the right links before, so don't speak on what you don't know.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
10-23-2011, 09:42 PM

Theres nothing humble about THAT opinion. I was trying to help, it really is not a great idea to post any illegal links on an open forum. Thats not an opinion, thats fact. Some people don't know any better.

I've helped people get the right links before, so don't speak on what you don't know.

NKy is one of the first generation members of this board, not your fault, you didn't know that. I think he was probably laughing at you, Pahn.

Pahn711
10-23-2011, 09:46 PM
NKy is one of the first generation members of this board, not your fault, you didn't know that. I think he was probably laughing at you, Pahn.

I don't know what thats supposed to mean to me, but I certainly won't lose any sleep over it.

hawaiiansteel
10-24-2011, 06:13 PM

NKy is a super cool dude, we should be encouraging him to post on this board more often instead of discouraging him.

SteelTorch
10-24-2011, 09:47 PM

I think it IS his fault considering that anyone wishing to know how recent certain members are can just look under their names. :D

SanAntonioSteelerFan
10-24-2011, 10:03 PM

NKy is a super cool dude, we should be encouraging him to post on this board more often instead of discouraging him.

Hawaiian, I didn't mean to mislead you or anyone, and if I said it poorly up above, please allow me to rectify: I agree 110% ( :shock: ) with your sentiments regarding NKy , and was trying to make the same point in a round about way to the "P Man".

I think it IS his fault considering that anyone wishing to know how recent certain members are can just look under their names. :D

Torch - I agree with you too! I already had pointed out to P Man that he was getting laughed at, I figured someone else could point out that NKy is probably still a top 10 or 15 poster on this board, despite having started up his own board and not posting here regularly for ages. Jeesh, he came over to help some dude!

hawaiiansteel
10-25-2011, 02:19 AM
Hawaiian, I didn't mean to mislead you or anyone, and if I said it poorly up above, please allow me to rectify: I agree 110% ( :shock: ) with your sentiments regarding NKy , and was trying to make the same point in a round about way to the "P Man".

SanAntonio, sorry if my response was confusing...I meant my remark to be intended towards the "P Man" as I completely agree with what you said. :Cheers

Pahn711
10-25-2011, 03:26 AM

SanAntonio, sorry if my response was confusing...I meant my remark to be intended towards the "P Man" as I completely agree with what you said. :Cheers

Stop it, you are going to make me :cry:

Ah, don't mind me, go back to agreeing and apologizing to each other.

-"P-Man"

_SteeL_CurtaiN_
10-25-2011, 02:18 PM
NKy was trying to help and he did, immensely as did several others! Everyone here has one thing in common we love the Steelers, the help we provide each other in pursuit of this passion is tremendous. How that help is distributed is up to the individual. I was looking for help to watch my beloved team and received that help for which I am grateful and appreciative.

What's really funny about this is that the help NKy provided worked the entire time while the others were rousted by the you know who's.

Much love to the Nation!