PDA

View Full Version : Who makes the Pro Bowl??

isonator07
10-23-2011, 11:45 AM
What Steelers do you see making it this year?

Ike
Wallace
Troy

Pahn711
10-23-2011, 11:50 AM
Not Ike, but Wallace looks like a shoe-in if he keeps it up and Polamalu will probably make it on reputation alone. The only other guy I can think of is Woodley, if he keeps the sacks going like the last two games.

I'm not a big fan of the Pro Bowl so I tend not to care either way, but it is fun to talk about.

isonator07
10-23-2011, 11:55 AM
Not Ike, but Wallace looks like a shoe-in if he keeps it up and Polamalu will probably make it on reputation alone. The only other guy I can think of is Woodley, if he keeps the sacks going like the last two games.

I'm not a big fan of the Pro Bowl so I tend not to care either way, but it is fun to talk about.

I live in Ohio, I was at a poker game last night with some friends (browns fans, ugh). They brought up the topic of how Joe Haden would make the pro bowl for them. I told them they were crazy. I said Ike would get in over Haden.

CanadianSteel
10-23-2011, 11:59 AM
This should be Ike's year, he has been shutdown all year. Wallace as well if production stays the same.
Troy? Thats a tough one. I say yes, but can see how others would say no.
Woodley? Great the past few weeks but invisible before that. So no

Pahn711
10-23-2011, 12:10 PM
This should be Ike's year, he has been shutdown all year. Wallace as well if production stays the same.

Ike Taylor has had several stellar seasons as a shutdown corner for the Steelers. What continues to hold him back from the Pro Bowl is interceptions. Until I see him get a few picks, its hard to think anything will change. Considering Asomugha (who made the Pro Bowl last year) is now in the NFC, theres an opening on the roster, yet there are several guys with flashier stats than Taylor.

RuthlessBurgher
10-23-2011, 12:50 PM

Ike Taylor has had several stellar seasons as a shutdown corner for the Steelers. What continues to hold him back from the Pro Bowl is interceptions. Until I see him get a few picks, its hard to think anything will change. Considering Asomugha (who made the Pro Bowl last year) is now in the NFC, theres an opening on the roster, yet there are several guys with flashier stats than Taylor.

One thing in his favor: the Steeler D typically leads in the league in run D but tends to be middle of the pack in pass D, except this year they reversed that trend and lead in the league in pass D but are middle of the pack in run D.

Shoe
10-23-2011, 01:28 PM
I live in Ohio, I was at a poker game last night with some friends (browns fans, ugh). They brought up the topic of how Joe Haden would make the pro bowl for them. I told them they were crazy. I said Ike would get in over Haden.

Haden has been getting a lot of praise. I haven't wasted my time watching the Stains play so I can't really say... As for Polamalu, he's playing fine. He's playing up to his standards, so I don't know why people are saying he might be iffy.

Dee Dub
10-23-2011, 06:29 PM
LaMarr Woodley!!!! :tt2

BradshawsHairdresser
10-23-2011, 10:05 PM
LaMarr Woodley!!!! :tt2

What, no Roethlisberger???
:D

CanadianSteel
10-23-2011, 10:18 PM
Ok, maybe Woodley makes it....I was wrong lol

:tt2