PDA

View Full Version : OT: Fantasy Question?

AkronSteel
10-23-2011, 11:03 AM
I need a flex starter this week......who do yinz think I should go with this week?

Eric Decker vs. Miami
Antonio Brown vs. Arizona
Steve Breaston vs. Oakland

I already start Wallace at WR so I'm not sure I wanna go with Brown and Wallace together!?!?!?!?

RuthlessBurgher
10-23-2011, 11:14 AM
With Brandon Lloyd shipped off to St. Louis, Decker is now the #1 WR option in Denver. Eddie Royal and Demaryius Thomas are both coming off injuries, and although both may play this week, Decker should be Tebow's top option. Tebow is not going to run all day...he'll have to pass as well, and when he does, he'll be going to Decker more than anyone. I'm starting Decker in one of my leagues this weekend.

isonator07
10-23-2011, 11:38 AM
I agree with the Decker play out of the listed choices. Without knowing what options are out there for you on the waiver wire. If Greg Little is available, i would pick him up.

Seatle has a stout rush defense. The browns will be without Hillis. That leads me to think they will have to throw often. Little had 12 targets last week in his first week as a starter. He was just short of a td and managed a pretty solid game still.