PDA

View Full Version : First it was the SeaHags, then the Dolts, now...

JDSteeler
10-21-2011, 01:16 AM
...it's Steelers-West.

As I remember, the pundits were already anoiting the Steelers as a slam-dunk winner
in the first two games. Even though they dominated the Hags, it wasn't all-that,
and the Dolts hung in there til the end...

The Steelers should have crushed the Jags-offs, but played to crush the "Teaser-
Card", instead, and make the Book-makers happy.

Now they got the 1-4 Cardinals...who've had a week off after getting pummeled by the
horrible Minnesota Vikings....uuuugghhh!!!

From what I've seen from the Cards this year, is absolutely, friggin NOTHING!!!

Kolb has been down-right pathetic, Beanie is average, and the O-line is a swinging
gate...giving up 15 sacks in the past 4 games(?)...which is worse than our OL??

And this brings me back to some of the Steelers prior games, in which, they were to
have an advantage on defense. It wasn't an advantage at all. We got handled by the
Rats patch-worked O-line, and the Texans as well...

OK, ENOUGH IS ENOUIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the Steelers Defense doesn't have 5-turnovers in this game, they are never gonna
get 5-turnovers in any game this season!!!

The nickname, Steelers-West, is an insult to the StillerNation!!!

The Cards can't score, can't pass, can't run, can't catch, can't stop the run, and can't
stop the pass!!!

The Cards are a joke!!!

If the Steelers can just get out of their own way, avoid stepping on their D**ks, play smart, fundamental football, without giving the ball away...this IS a WIN, with a Capital "W"!!!!

I can't stess the fact, more, that this is a defining game for the Steelers...If they are
going to contend for a SB Ring, they need to start RIGHT NOW!!!

They've played complacent enough for 6-games, and now its time to STEP IT UP!!

Its time to GET AFTER IT!!!!

Its time to start HITTING SOME FOOLS, and TAKING SOME NAMES!!!!!

This can be the game to set them up for a nice little run....gotta get some consistency
before the PATS*, and RATS* come in for their BEATINGS!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANNA HEAR YOU SCREAMING FROM PITTSBURGH, ON SUNDAY, YOU FRIGGIN MF'S!!!!

FROOOOTHING AT THE MOUTH, LIKE A CRAZED DOG!!!!

J "FRIIIIGIN" D

hawaiiansteel
10-21-2011, 02:14 AM
Thursday practice notes

OCTOBER 20, 2011
posted by Dale Lolley

Mike Wallace returned to practice for the Steelers today on a limited basis and should be ready to play Sunday at Arizona.

More troubling was that center Maurkice Pouncey was limited today as well with a left elbow injury.

Linebacker Jason Worilds and running back Rashard Mendenhall were also added to the injury list. Worilds aggravated his quad injury, while Mendenhall has a slight knee injury.

Chris Hoke was missing again today, which would be troubling if he were a younger player.

But for Hoke, who has been around longer than most of the coaches on this team, practice isn't a necessity.

http://www.observer-reporter.com/or/sidelines/

California-Steel
10-21-2011, 12:21 PM
...it's Steelers-West.

As I remember, the pundits were already anoiting the Steelers as a slam-dunk winner
in the first two games. Even though they dominated the Hags, it wasn't all-that,
and the Dolts hung in there til the end...

The Steelers should have crushed the Jags-offs, but played to crush the "Teaser-
Card", instead, and make the Book-makers happy.

Now they got the 1-4 Cardinals...who've had a week off after getting pummeled by the
horrible Minnesota Vikings....uuuugghhh!!!

From what I've seen from the Cards this year, is absolutely, friggin NOTHING!!!

Kolb has been down-right pathetic, Beanie is average, and the O-line is a swinging
gate...giving up 15 sacks in the past 4 games(?)...which is worse than our OL??

And this brings me back to some of the Steelers prior games, in which, they were to
have an advantage on defense. It wasn't an advantage at all. We got handled by the
Rats patch-worked O-line, and the Texans as well...

OK, ENOUGH IS ENOUIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the Steelers Defense doesn't have 5-turnovers in this game, they are never gonna
get 5-turnovers in any game this season!!!

The nickname, Steelers-West, is an insult to the StillerNation!!!

The Cards can't score, can't pass, can't run, can't catch, can't stop the run, and can't
stop the pass!!!

The Cards are a joke!!!

If the Steelers can just get out of their own way, avoid stepping on their D**ks, play smart, fundamental football, without giving the ball away...this IS a WIN, with a Capital "W"!!!!

I can't stess the fact, more, that this is a defining game for the Steelers...If they are
going to contend for a SB Ring, they need to start RIGHT NOW!!!

They've played complacent enough for 6-games, and now its time to STEP IT UP!!

Its time to GET AFTER IT!!!!

Its time to start HITTING SOME FOOLS, and TAKING SOME NAMES!!!!!

This can be the game to set them up for a nice little run....gotta get some consistency
before the PATS*, and RATS* come in for their BEATINGS!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANNA HEAR YOU SCREAMING FROM PITTSBURGH, ON SUNDAY, YOU FRIGGIN MF'S!!!!

FROOOOTHING AT THE MOUTH, LIKE A CRAZED DOG!!!!

J "FRIIIIGIN" D
But JD, tell us how you really feel. Just joking dude. I am there with you. We better come to play. And Airhead better call the game right. I am tired of these ugly wins over bad teams. We have yet to beat a good team on the road, and we seem to make bad team look good.

I hate that we seem to always be every teams first or only something.
First time team x tossed a TD pass this season. (on the Steelers)
First time team x scored on the opening drive this season. (on the Steelers)
First sack DE x on team x has gotten ever. (on the Steelers)
First 300 yard passing game QB x has this season. (on the Steelers)

I hate hearing those stats by the announcers every week.

Bring your A game Pittsburgh.

RuthlessBurgher
10-21-2011, 12:32 PM
I am tired of these ugly wins over bad teams.

Not me. Don't care how we get 'em, as long as we get 'em. In the ends, all "W's" count the same. Unlike college football, where voting matters, style points and strength of schedule don't mean jack. Just get me those dubyas...pretty, ugly, against good teams, against bad teams, whatever...

California-Steel
10-21-2011, 04:00 PM
I am tired of these ugly wins over bad teams.

Not me. Don't care how we get 'em, as long as we get 'em. In the ends, all "W's" count the same. Unlike college football, where voting matters, style points and strength of schedule don't mean jack. Just get me those dubyas...pretty, ugly, against good teams, against bad teams, whatever...
I see your point but it would be so much nicer if they could just put a full game togeather and walk over bad teams. Yeah and ugly win is a win but I know I would feel pretty bad if I could not beat my 4 year old daughter convincingly at everything. Just holding my own and hanging on to a win would not feel right.

Plus it give better than garbage teams confidance making for other losses that we may have won other wise. Emotion goes a long way in the NFL and any little bit that a team can feed off of can be a tipping point. Struggle vs. the Jags and watch the Cards feel like they can win. That is all it takes.

Beat teams that you are way better than like you should and it will give you that edge vs. teams that are your equal or a bit lessor.