PDA

View Full Version : Six Steelers out for Sunday

BigRob
10-07-2011, 03:43 PM
A. Smith, Hampton, Big Juicy, Harrison, Worilds, Memo.

Keisel is back in, Mendenhall questionable.

Looks like we will see what Mclendon/Hoke can do.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... or-sunday/ (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/07/six-steelers-out-for-sunday/)

Flasteel
10-07-2011, 03:52 PM
Holy crap. :wft I don't think I've ever seen this team so beat-up for a game.

RuthlessBurgher
10-07-2011, 03:57 PM
Most were expected, but...Hampton? Where did that one come from?

Looks like we'll get a preview of what it is like to have our young DL playing a lot.

Hood, Heyward, and McLendon will get a lot of playing time along with vets Keisel and Hoke.

Eddie Spaghetti
10-07-2011, 04:05 PM
i have a bad feeling about this.

focosteeler
10-07-2011, 04:08 PM
hopefully Troy plays out of his mind. Hopefully Woodley decides to show up too, that would help

papillon
10-07-2011, 04:18 PM
hopefully Troy plays out of his mind. Hopefully Woodley decides to show up too, that would help

If the Steelers can't play offense consistently the defense will look pedestrian again. The Steelers really need the offense to become consistent, put points on the board and not turn it over. If the Steelers lean on the defense because the offense is inconsistent or non-existent it will be a long day.

We need Ben, Heath and Ward to play like they are capable, they're the veterans on offense.

Pappy

RussBII
10-07-2011, 04:21 PM
Chris Johnson's first 100 yd game of the season?

Chis Johnson's first 1000 yd game ever?

I am kind of excited to see Timmons as an OLB.... I still feel that's his natural position.

chiken
10-07-2011, 06:27 PM

I am kind of excited to see Timmons as an OLB.... I still feel that's his natural position.

I hate losing his covering ability.. he is a sideline to sideline guy.. I think putting him on one side limits that - and if this mean that Foot or Farrior will have to cover then we are toast.

Pahn711
10-07-2011, 08:28 PM
Most were expected, but...Hampton? Where did that one come from?

Looks like we'll get a preview of what it is like to have our young DL playing a lot.

Hood, Heyward, and McLendon will get a lot of playing time along with vets Keisel and Hoke.

I believe Hampton was mentioned on the injury report by Tomlin on Tuesday, something with his arm or shoulder (can't remember which it was). This is the injury I'm least worried about really, we all know Hoke has filled in at DT with little to no drop off in the past and it would be interesting to see what McLendon can do.

eniparadoxgma
10-07-2011, 09:19 PM

Just had to say that that made me LOL. :lol: