PDA

View Full Version : Predict the personnel changes for next week!

SanAntonioSteelerFan
10-02-2011, 10:32 PM
I'll start:

1) BA gone!!

Ok, now I'll be serious!

2) None!!

Ok, NOW I'll be serious!!

3) Smitty out.

SidSmythe
10-02-2011, 10:41 PM
well it was a sad day when I was thinking to myself..."It would be nice to have Jonathan Scott back"

That would be a start

SMITTY is prob. out for the season. after all it's October so he's due for a season ending injury.

Jooser
10-02-2011, 10:46 PM
None, next question.

Shoe
10-02-2011, 11:12 PM
If and when Keisel comes back, do you move Hood to Smith's spot and have Smith come in and spell those two? It's not as though Hood is tearing the door off the hinges either.

If I had to choose one, I'm going to say Redman for Mendenhall. And it's not as if I'm as down on Mendy as most... But I think if we have a back show him how it needs to get down--i.e. slam it in there, pick a hole and go, it'd set up our offense better.

(Second, if the coaches have any inkling of Stevenson Sylvester, I'd like to see him in there instead of Foote, for Farrior. It would seem that Foote is just another Farrior.)

steelz09
10-03-2011, 12:12 AM
If and when Keisel comes back, do you move Hood to Smith's spot and have Smith come in and spell those two? It's not as though Hood is tearing the door off the hinges either.

If I had to choose one, I'm going to say Redman for Mendenhall. And it's not as if I'm as down on Mendy as most... But I think if we have a back show him how it needs to get down--i.e. slam it in there, pick a hole and go, it'd set up our offense better.

(Second, if the coaches have any inkling of Stevenson Sylvester, I'd like to see him in there instead of Foote, for Farrior. It would seem that Foote is just another Farrior.)

agreed, agreed and agreed :)

Oh, and I have one more thing to add. If this continues, Tomlin should be on the hot seat. Find a coach that has a spine.