PDA

View Full Version : Harrison, Mendenhall, Smith injured?

SanAntonioSteelerFan
10-02-2011, 09:29 PM
Heard about these on the radio driving home today.

Anyone else hear about these ... any details?

SteelBucks
10-02-2011, 09:33 PM
Harrison had an eye injury but returned. Mendy has a hamstring injury and didn't return. Didn't hear anything about Smith.

Djfan
10-02-2011, 09:34 PM
It must have pissed BA off that the Mendy injury was a good thing for the team. Redman was the man today. If was so bad that BA pulled Mendy for Moore, and a quick three and out.

fordfixer
10-02-2011, 09:43 PM
Harrison had an eye injury but returned. Mendy has a hamstring injury and didn't return. Didn't hear anything about Smith.

Are you sure Harrison returned? I saw him on the sideline but I never saw him back in the game.

RuthlessBurgher
10-02-2011, 09:44 PM
The Ben foot injury could be worst of all though. Walking boot with crutches after the game. MRI scheduled tomorrow.

SteelBucks
10-02-2011, 09:48 PM

Are you sure Harrison returned? I saw him on the sideline but I never saw him back in the game.

He missed the 3rd quarter but played the 4th.

fordfixer
10-02-2011, 09:54 PM

Wow how did i miss that Thanks :tt1

Shoe
10-02-2011, 10:05 PM

Wow how did i miss that Thanks :tt1

Because he wasn't a factor.
It wouldn't be a bad thing if we got some other players in at this point. Bottom line is, we need a spark. Sparks tend to come from young players looking to prove themselves. And we do happen to have young players with ability behind each of those players...