PDA

View Full Version : Redman

steelnavy
10-02-2011, 04:13 PM
Gee, put Redman in and the Steelers start running the ball down their throats. So what does Arians do? Takes Redman out of the game and goes empty backfield...

And only when the game is down to a minute does Arians put two extra blockers in the backfield for Ben. They should be doing that A LOT. Goes the same for the little dump off to Redman at the end. Why only do these things when behind and its do or die? Arians sucks.

And BTW, for all of you Mendenhall worshippers constantly poo pooing the people calling for Redman to play A LOT MORE, how many times does Redman have to kick Mendenhall's azz in yards per carry using the same O-line for you to get it? Redman looks better than Mendenhall almost EVERY TIME. By the time Foster got the handoff from his Qback, he was already pumping hard and flying forward. When Mendenhall takes the handoff, it looks like he is on a Sunday stroll in mud. Don't know what is up with this guy, but he looks HORRIBLE!

I know, its not Mendenhall's fault because the Oline stinks, so Redman must be getting lucky...

And how many more freakin' posts do I need to submit before I am not a Rookie anymore?!?

hawaiiansteel
10-02-2011, 04:20 PM
And how many more freakin' posts do I need to submit before I am not a Rookie anymore?!?

you have made 150 posts, so you need 100 more posts to reach the 250 benchmark which will enable you to get promoted to "Benchwarmer". :tt2

Djfan
10-02-2011, 04:20 PM
Gee, put Redman in and the Steelers start running the ball down their throats. So what does Arians do? Takes Redman out of the game and goes empty backfield...

And only when the game is down to a minute does Arians put two extra blockers in the backfield for Ben. They should be doing that A LOT. Goes the same for the little dump off to Redman at the end. Why only do these things when behind and its do or die? Arians sucks.

And BTW, for all of you Mendenhall worshippers constantly poo pooing the people calling for Redman to play A LOT MORE, how many times does Redman have to kick Mendenhall's azz in yards per carry using the same O-line for you to get it? Redman looks better than Mendenhall almost EVERY TIME. By the time Foster got the handoff from his Qback, he was already pumping hard and flying forward. When Mendenhall takes the handoff, it looks like he is on a Sunday stroll in mud. Don't know what is up with this guy, but he looks HORRIBLE!

I know, its not Mendenhall's fault because the Oline stinks, so Redman must be getting lucky...

$$$$$$

Defend Mendy and you are a BA fan.

Chavezz
10-02-2011, 04:24 PM
Redman should AT MINIMUM be getting half the carries. His production is undeniable. You can't argue that Mendenhall is performing better than Redman at this point.