PDA

View Full Version : Unwatchable

msp26505
10-02-2011, 02:04 PM
I used to love Sundays.

But right now we have a team that is impossible to enjoy for a lot of reasons, most specifically their stubborn refusal to address obvious weaknesses (OL), make sorely needed adjustments (BA), and a D that has lost its mojo.

I hope the Pens' great preseason wasn't a fluke.

Steelhere10
10-02-2011, 02:11 PM
I agree, this whole season will stink. Untill the old age is completely removed get used to it.

AngryAsian
10-02-2011, 02:14 PM
I used to love Sundays.

But right now we have a team that is impossible to enjoy for a lot of reasons, most specifically their stubborn refusal to address obvious weaknesses (OL), make sorely needed adjustments (BA), and a D that has lost its mojo.

I hope the Pens' great preseason wasn't a fluke.

Love your sig, brother... reminds me of glorious times.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
10-02-2011, 02:33 PM
Posting from Reliant Stadium. Just gonna concentreate on the positives. Ben had portection for a fair amount of time, who'd have thought that was possible. Our D can always make game changing plays. We can still win this!

feltdizz
10-02-2011, 02:38 PM
Posting from Reliant Stadium. Just gonna concentreate on the positives. Ben had portection for a fair amount of time, who'd have thought that was possible. Our D can always make game changing plays. We can still win this!

Wave that towel. It sounds loud...

SanAntonioSteelerFan
10-02-2011, 10:09 PM

Wave that towel. It sounds loud...

It was. Just not quite loud enough. :-(