PDA

View Full Version : Ben got knocked out!

feltdizz
09-29-2011, 09:35 AM
I just have to ask... what was he thinking on that play? It's like Ben's energy was low and he needed to get hit to re-energize. As soon as he was popped he jumped up and ran back to the line faster then he did during the play.

http://www.timesunion.com/mediaManager/?controllerName=image&action=get&id=1625823&width=628&height=471

flippy
09-29-2011, 09:38 AM
I think he was focused on the pressure behind him and just didn't see it coming.

It was a Ward like shot.

grotonsteel
09-29-2011, 12:19 PM
I have seen Ben looking back a lot this season while scrambling or running. I think its courtesy of poor LT play.

Sugar
09-29-2011, 12:47 PM
I have seen Ben looking back a lot this season while scrambling or running. I think its courtesy of poor LT play.

If I had been stripped from behind twice in the previous 10 minutes, I'd be looking behind me too!

Ghost
09-29-2011, 12:50 PM
I've dated chicks for 6 months and not gotten as intimate with them as Freeney and Mathis did with Ben in 2 quarters. I don't blame him for looking back.

feltdizz
09-29-2011, 12:53 PM
tuck the ball and run... looking back almost got him killed. I was amazed at how fast he popped up. It's like the hit woke him up.

grotonsteel
09-29-2011, 12:55 PM
I've dated chicks for 6 months and not gotten as intimate with them as Freeney and Mathis did with Ben in 2 quarters. I don't blame him for looking back.

:lol:

Sugar
09-29-2011, 12:55 PM
tuck the ball and run... looking back almost got him killed. I was amazed at how fast he popped up. It's like the hit woke him up.

I've seen fighters do that too. It's crazy when somebody gets cracked and then just pops up. It was cool that Ben didn't give the guy the satisfaction of keeping him down.

feltdizz
09-29-2011, 01:59 PM

I've seen fighters do that too. It's crazy when somebody gets cracked and then just pops up. It was cool that Ben didn't give the guy the satisfaction of keeping him down.

I just can't get over that play because it was so weird. I think 31 other QB's would be on the sideline this week after a hit like that.

SteelerNation1
09-29-2011, 04:20 PM
He shouldve just thrown the ball to Heath. Plz start taking the checkdown or he won't make the season.

pittpete
09-29-2011, 09:31 PM
He shouldve just thrown the ball to Heath. Plz start taking the checkdown or he won't make the season.

I was saying the same thing watching that play.

Jooser
09-29-2011, 11:46 PM

:Agree YUP

ikestops85
09-30-2011, 12:48 PM

:Agree YUP

Me too ... I couldn't believe he didn't just toss it to Miller. :wft

TallyStiller
09-30-2011, 11:53 PM
Am I the only one who thought the Colts DB led with the crown of his helmet? I'll guarantee one thing... if a guy in B & G makes that hit, a fine is forthcoming and we're subjected to another week's worth of moronic pontificating by the press about how the Steelers' defense is a bunch of dirty cheap shot artists.