PDA

View Full Version : Lousaka Polite

steelerkeylargo
09-27-2011, 10:28 PM
worked out for the Patriots today. Wish he would suit up in our backfield. Dude is a damn sure better FB than D. Johnson.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
09-28-2011, 12:15 AM
worked out for the Patriots today. Wish he would suit up in our backfield. Dude is a damn sure better FB than D. Johnson.

I think that me at 5' 7" and 190 would be a better option at 44 than DJ right now. :lol:

RuthlessBurgher
09-28-2011, 12:26 AM

I think that me at 5' 7" and 190 would be a better option at 44 than DJ right now. :lol:

You forgot to tell us your waist size and how much you can preacher curl. :mrgreen:

D Rock
09-28-2011, 12:33 AM

You forgot to tell us your waist size and how much you can preacher curl. :mrgreen:

[youtube:1lqetxkp]UE6iAjEv9dQ[/youtube:1lqetxkp]

phillyesq
09-28-2011, 11:02 AM

Sure, he can do something well, unlike David Johnson, the jack of some trades, master of none. But does he have position flexibility?

D Rock
09-28-2011, 11:05 AM

Sure, he can do something well, unlike David Johnson, the jack of some trades, master of none. But does he have position flexibility?

I wouldn't expect DJ to sign on with another team if the Steelers cut him for a true FB. He would be there waiting for a call if they ended up needing him again would be my guess.

JTP53609
09-28-2011, 07:01 PM
ruthless, that was pretty funny about the preacher curl, pretty pretty pretttay funny, haha

RuthlessBurgher
09-29-2011, 10:17 AM
ruthless, that was pretty funny about the preacher curl, pretty pretty pretttay funny, haha

You can't just go around using the "pretty pretty pretttay" without giving Larry David proper credit. :wink:

http://i43.tower.com/images/mm115345770/pretty-good-larry-david-making-seinfeld-josh-levine-paperback-cover-art.jpg

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
09-29-2011, 01:29 PM

Is "growing" a waist size?

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
09-29-2011, 01:31 PM

You disregard the greatest skill of David Johnson. He hits the open hole like no other runner on this team. Unfortunately he does that at a time when he is supposed to be finding a defender to block. :lol:

ikestops85
09-29-2011, 02:00 PM

waist size is 40 ... and that's about what I can preacher curl :lol:

http://susanbaganz.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/weakling.jpg?w=165&h=169

LouSteel
09-29-2011, 02:52 PM
You disregard the greatest skill of David Johnson. He hits the open hole like no other runner on this team. Unfortunately he does that at a time when he is supposed to be finding a defender to block. :lol:

By Jove, I think you're right -- the best RB on our team isn't carrying the ball!

I blame BA! :lol:

pittpete
09-29-2011, 03:39 PM
You people are all clueless idiots.
David Johnson is the best TE we have had since Bennie Cunningham.
I have no facts to back this up but I wrote it so believe it to be true.
BTW I can preacher curl 250lbs with 1 hand.
:Blah :Blah :Blah :Blah :Blah :Blah :Blah :Blah

JTP53609
09-29-2011, 05:23 PM

You can't just go around using the "pretty pretty pretttay" without giving Larry David proper credit. :wink:

http://i43.tower.com/images/mm115345770/pretty-good-larry-david-making-seinfeld-josh-levine-paperback-cover-art.jpg

ruth you were right on it, i knew you would know where that came from...
I wonder how much LD can power clean???

SteelAbility
09-29-2011, 05:51 PM
Not to go off-topic, but how 'bout that Polite guy? His blocking looks pretty good.

:lol:

pittpete
09-29-2011, 06:49 PM
who?