PDA

View Full Version : The good news is that....

NW Steeler
09-26-2011, 10:35 AM
Troy looks like Troy again. Taz was on the loose last night. Other than the play where e was 30 yards from the LOS, it has been a long time since we have seen him THAT active.

steeler_george
09-26-2011, 10:45 AM
Troy looks like Troy again. Taz was on the loose last night. Other than the play where e was 30 yards from the LOS, it has been a long time since we have seen him THAT active.

I was going to start a thread on his play yesterday. He was everywhere, I swore he could of scored 3 TD by him self, especially the last hand off, he was a step from taking the hand off him self and to the house.

Djfan
09-26-2011, 10:49 AM
Nice to see him back. Deebo looked better, too. Maybe they're waking up.

NWNewell
09-26-2011, 11:13 AM

Wonder if Harrison's success has anything to do with Hood/Heyward being more effect last night than Keisel was previously? (don't get me wrong, I like Keisel a lot)

Obviously the key to the 3-4 is that the front three hold the line/gaps and draw double teams to open up plays for the LB's. As poor is Smitty has looked, I think it is probably hurting Woodley's productivity too.

NW Steeler
09-26-2011, 02:02 PM

Wonder if Harrison's success has anything to do with Hood/Heyward being more effect last night than Keisel was previously? (don't get me wrong, I like Keisel a lot)

Obviously the key to the 3-4 is that the front three hold the line/gaps and draw double teams to open up plays for the LB's. As poor is Smitty has looked, I think it is probably hurting Woodley's productivity too.

Maybe it had more to do with having Dallas Clark trying to block him too.

Slapstick
09-26-2011, 02:58 PM
I thought the good news was that the Steelers won...

fordfixer
09-26-2011, 09:23 PM
:Agree

ramblinjim
09-26-2011, 09:33 PM
Harrison is getting stronger too, they've been talking about him getting feeling a little bit better every game. That's not good news, that's great news.