PDA

View Full Version : Painter drawing comparisons to an ex-Steeler QB

Gus
09-26-2011, 12:32 AM
...one known as Magnum Q.B.

Good old Mark Malone.

He reminded me of an old Mark Malone joke.

What do Mark Malone/Curtis Painter and Magic Johnson have in common?

Does anyone remember the punch line?

JPbucco
09-26-2011, 11:51 AM
All throw a nice bounce pass?

insanesteelersfan
09-26-2011, 11:55 AM

Good old Mark Malone.

They all have had sex with Sarah Palin ? :Boobs

Gus
09-26-2011, 10:09 PM
All throw a nice bounce pass?

You got it JP!

Djfan
09-26-2011, 10:35 PM
Inane,

That was completely lame. Not funny, AND middle school.

Sugar
09-26-2011, 10:38 PM

Good old Mark Malone.

They all have had sex with Sarah Palin ? :Boobs

??? Wow, that was random

insanesteelersfan
09-26-2011, 10:41 PM
Inane,

Let me guess, you're a Sarah Palin fan ? Or a Die Hard Christian based Republican,,,,right ? Bottom line, Sarah Palin is a Idiot. A tramp, and a Racist to boot. She deserves whatever I throw at her :Clap If you don't like it, fine. Thanks a whole lot for your :2c

Djfan
09-26-2011, 10:43 PM
Inane,

Let me guess, you're a Sarah Palin fan ? Or a Die Hard Christian based Republican,,,,right ? Bottom line, Sarah Palin is a Idiot. A tramp, and a Racist to boot. She deserves whatever I throw at her :Clap If you don't like it, fine. Thanks a whole lot for your :2c

I have never used this word on the boards, so congrats.

You're a complete douche.

insanesteelersfan
09-26-2011, 10:46 PM
Inane,

I have never used this word on the boards, so congrats.

You're a complete douche.

What word are you refering to ? Idiot, tramp or racist ? Cause I'm pretty sure all three are acceptable here on these boards. I mean none of them were filtered right ? I guess it's better to make light of a mans Last name, and say it screams " Meat Head "......right ? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Djfan
09-26-2011, 10:47 PM
Mods? Do we have to put up with this crap?

msp26505
09-27-2011, 08:21 AM
Inane,

Welcome to my ignore list.

Notleadpoisoned
09-27-2011, 08:38 AM
Bottom line, Sarah Palin is A Idiot.
:roll:

feltdizz
09-27-2011, 08:46 AM
Juvenile? Yes

Funny? I thought it was a little funny given the Glenn Rice story that broke a while ago.

Not sure how a Sarah Palin answer for a that joke is so horrible.

Djfan
09-27-2011, 08:51 AM
Juvenile? Yes

Funny? I thought it was a little funny given the Glenn Rice story that broke a while ago.

Not sure how a Sarah Palin answer for a that joke is so horrible.

Thanks for the ignore idea. It worked well.

First of all, I have to admit that while I won't vote for her, she at least deserves to have the story told by her side. A law suit is being filed right now by her folks.

Honestly, that's not the issue. I guess his constant avalanche of stupid finally got to me. Maybe I over reacted, but to insult me about my faith is too far. I never insulted anyone here unless it was in jest, and I knew it would be understood by the person I was having fun with.

This puke is too much. I have seriously considered leaving the boards over this punk.

I guess I reached my limit.

rpmpit
09-27-2011, 09:18 AM
Back to Painter. And I really hope no one is offended by this. Its coming from a sweet, innnocent 5 year old.

Anyway, when they showed him on the sideline, Armpit Jr. says, "Why do the Colts have a girl playing for them??"

http://l.yimg.com/a/p/sp/editorial_image/e1/e1c6ae6f8dc5f1d35c6d2120415d7cd0/this_is_a_picture_of_new_indianapolis_colts_qb_cur tis_painter.jpg

RuthlessBurgher
09-27-2011, 10:18 AM
Back to Painter. And I really hope no one is offended by this. Its coming from a sweet, innnocent 5 year old.

Anyway, when they showed him on the sideline, Armpit Jr. says, "Why do the Colts have a girl playing for them??"

http://l.yimg.com/a/p/sp/editorial_image/e1/e1c6ae6f8dc5f1d35c6d2120415d7cd0/this_is_a_picture_of_new_indianapolis_colts_qb_cur tis_painter.jpg

RPMPIT: Raising sexist 5 year old. :nono

:lol:

rpmpit
09-27-2011, 10:56 AM

RPMPIT: Raising sexist 5 year old. :nono

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

costanza2k1
09-27-2011, 12:10 PM

gone.

fordfixer
09-27-2011, 12:37 PM

gone.
Who's gone Dj or insane?

MeetJoeGreene
09-27-2011, 12:42 PM
I am not offended. I have, however, contacted the authorities. Expect contact to schedule diversity and sensitivity training for you and your son. :Boobs

D Rock
09-27-2011, 12:43 PM

gone.

I sure do hope you're serious about this. I too was considering staying away from the boards until he was taken care of.

costanza2k1
09-27-2011, 01:08 PM

gone.
Who's gone Dj or insane?

You if you keep it up :D ... insane is gone

fordfixer
09-27-2011, 01:22 PM

gone.
Who's gone Dj or insane?

:moon :lol: :lol:

D Rock
09-27-2011, 01:24 PM

gone.
Who's gone Dj or insane?

http://www.gifmix.net/gif.php?image=firework-gifs/13.GIF http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110708042725/glee/images/a/a9/Amypoehler_danceparty_gif-thumb-350x197-14793.gif

rpmpit
09-27-2011, 02:06 PM
I am not offended. I have, however, contacted the authorities. Expect contact to schedule diversity and sensitivity training for you and your son. :Boobs

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure the training will do us both a world of good!!! :tt2

Djfan
09-27-2011, 02:13 PM
Thanks for handling this, mods. As always, this board is the best, much thanks to you all.

On another note, sorry to all of you here for my losing it. This guy just went too far for me. I don't like the idea that I got vulgar. I shouldn't have done it.

No more calling out the board for a while, huh?

Shawn
09-27-2011, 02:28 PM

gone.
Who's gone Dj or insane?

It's a toss up if anyone is asking me. I vote for both. :wink:

Djfan
09-27-2011, 02:36 PM

gone.
Who's gone Dj or insane?

Who's bitter that they didn't win the "Guess the score" thread this week??? :moon

fordfixer
09-27-2011, 02:43 PM

gone.
Who's gone Dj or insane?

Who's bitter that they didn't win the "Guess the score" thread this week??? :moon

That would be me :HeadBanger

Djfan
09-27-2011, 02:44 PM

That would be me :HeadBanger

You're 0-2 with your 2-0 guess.

hawaiiansteel
09-27-2011, 02:58 PM

gone.

did you send him a link to the other Steeler boards that are available?

costanza2k1
09-27-2011, 03:20 PM

gone.

did you send him a link to the other Steeler boards that are available?

I believe we did that already a few times, he's not new he's been around more than a few boards. I'm sure he'll just go to the 3 that he frequents already.

phillyesq
09-27-2011, 03:50 PM

gone.

That's a shame.

Shawn
09-27-2011, 04:51 PM

gone.
Who's gone Dj or insane?