PDA

View Full Version : GOG...

JTP53609
09-25-2011, 09:56 PM
for goat of the game....or this first half..
mr. emanual sanders, good gosh you drop a perfect pass which would of set up first and goal and then you do some kind of ole and run pass the guy that picked off the pass...

hawaiiansteel
09-25-2011, 10:57 PM
:wft was up with that?

why didn't Sanders touch and down the guy who intercepted Ben's pass at the end of the first half instead of jumping over him and trying to avoid contact? that ended up costing us a FG...

D Rock
09-25-2011, 11:01 PM
I'll give a simultaneous 'goating' to Jon Scott. Not because of all the times he's been beat and gotten flags and blah blah blah....

Scott gets this one because on the sack fumble he let happen, he had no interest in being anywhere near the ball or the guy trying to pick it up and return it.

papillon
09-26-2011, 12:41 AM
My GOG will go to anyone in the Steeler organization that has anything to do with the offense. Do the Steelers actually run an offense that you can identify? The offense has no rhythm, no identity, no consistency and no more offensive linemen left to play.

Pappy

ANPSTEEL
09-26-2011, 12:59 AM
My GOG will go to anyone in the Steeler organization that has anything to do with the offense. Do the Steelers actually run an offense that you can identify? The offense has no rhythm, no identity, no consistency and no more offensive linemen left to play.

Pappy

Pap,

That was the most pathetic display of football I've seen since week one.

Which was the most pathetic display of football I've seen since 1985

Jooser
09-26-2011, 01:33 AM

Pappy

Pap,

That was the most pathetic display of football I've seen since week one.

Which was the most pathetic display of football I've seen since 1985

:Agree They stink.

Jigawatts
09-26-2011, 10:34 AM
It no doubt goes to Jonathon Scott. If the Steelers would have lost that game, 95 percent
of the blame would have been placed on him. Between the penalties and not being able
to hold is own at all, wow!!!

Runner up goes to Sanders. How do you play football at this level and not know that you
have to touch ball carrier for him to be down. What's even worse about him not making an
attempt, is that he actually did everything he could possibly do to AVOID contact. Sheesh. :nono

steeler_george
09-26-2011, 10:48 AM
Scott and the OL

Sanders play was stupid, but he did have a few good key catches in the game.

chiken
09-26-2011, 11:38 AM
GoG winner - Scott had one of those games that gets you thinking about doing something different for a living.

close Runner up - Smitty looks like he should be doing something else for a living..

honorable mention - Sanders, young money looked like wet foodstamp at times.

flippy
09-26-2011, 02:09 PM
GoG - David Johnson - Did he even touch anyone last night?

Runner up - Jon Scott - Most penalized player in the league since the 2nd half of last year and I'm not sure I saw him move forward last night except in between plays.