PDA

View Full Version : Now that is how you beat the Pats!

MaxAMillion
09-25-2011, 04:29 PM
The Bills beat the Pats by putting constant pressure on that average defense the Pats have. Of course our offense is nothing close to the Bills offense.

By the way, did anyone see the Saints/Texans score? You can't stop Brees in that building. Actually the Steelers did a solid job of defensing Brees all things considered...it was just the fact that our offense couldn't put up points.

I expect to go down to the wire with the Colts tonight because the awful Steeler OL won't be able to pass protect or run block with any consistency.

hawaiiansteel
09-25-2011, 04:32 PM
Tom Brady threw as many interceptions (4) against the Bills as he did all of last season.

and yes, the Pats* D is not their strength...

SanAntonioSteelerFan
09-25-2011, 04:39 PM
Tom Brady threw as many interceptions (4) against the Bills as he did all of last season.

and yes, the Pats* D is not their strength...

And one more than Ben threw two weeks ago. Just saying.

Sonny
09-25-2011, 04:40 PM
So you're saying that our elite passing game can't go toe to toe with the absolute best in the league? (Brees, Brady, Rodgers)

Except for a lucky game or two like Fitz just had(Green Bay in 09), I agree.

We've never really been able to tell our QB to go out there and move up and down the field, put points on the board, and win shootouts on a consistent basis.

Annnnnnnd, these are against defenses(GB, NE, NO) that get torched on a regular basis.

SteelAbility
09-25-2011, 04:45 PM
I always get a nice endorphan buzz when the Pats lose. :mrgreen:

anger 82&95
09-25-2011, 04:46 PM
Good call by Insanesteelersfan… He basically called for a Buffalo victory

Djfan
09-25-2011, 04:47 PM

He needs to call for the Steelers to go undefeated!

Shoe
09-25-2011, 04:50 PM
I always get a nice endorphan buzz when the Pats lose. :mrgreen:

And can you imagine how we'd feel if we did it ourselves? (instead, we have to rely on others.)

DukieBoy
09-25-2011, 05:12 PM
The Bills beat the Pats by putting constant pressure on that average defense the Pats have. Of course our offense is nothing close to the Bills offense.

By the way, did anyone see the Saints/Texans score? You can't stop Brees in that building. Actually the Steelers did a solid job of defensing Brees all things considered...it was just the fact that our offense couldn't put up points.

I expect to go down to the wire with the Colts tonight because the awful Steeler OL won't be able to pass protect or run block with any consistency.

Their only realistic hope is to all-out attack our weakness and hope they get some TO's and/or put Ben out of the game.

anger 82&95
09-25-2011, 06:04 PM

Exactly... Not only was he a decent dime store prognosticator regarding the Bills, He also realized that M. Wallace would be a star receiver while the dude was basically still playing pee wee football in his pampers!

insanesteelersfan
09-25-2011, 06:20 PM
[quote="anger 82&95":2xsmviwv]Good call by Insanesteelersfan… He basically called for a Buffalo victory

Exactly... Not only was he a decent dime store prognosticator regarding the Bills, He also realized that M. Wallace would be a star receiver while the dude was basically still playing pee wee football in his pampers![/quote:2xsmviwv]

I did NOT call for a Bills win today. I DID however say that I thought that maybe with Hernandez being out, as well as their starting RT, I thought the Bills might have a chance. And I said there might be a chance that they are the only remaining undefeated team after this weekend. Well, that's not happening. But I AM Happy the Bills won today :D

Starlifter
09-25-2011, 07:04 PM
I'm thrilled the bills won - make no mistake about that. I am concerned however that goodells tampering with all the rules to enhance 'safety' has so dramatically lopsided the game in the offense's favor that in most cases it's going to come down to the last possession. when you see 4-5 QB's on a pace to break marino's all time yardage record - and one of them is named fitzpatrick, it really deserves a closer look to see if something else is in play.

again, thrilled for the bills - it's about time. i'm very concerned however that outside of a few dog teams, the majority of games are going to be shootouts.

that's not the NFL I grew up with.

Djfan
09-25-2011, 07:06 PM
that's not the NFL I grew up with.

It sucks.

hawaiiansteel
09-25-2011, 08:58 PM
the Pats* extended their franchise-record streak to 11 games of scoring 30 points or more today against the Bills, three short of matching the NFL record set by the St. Louis Rams in 1999-2000.

in order to beat the Cheats*, you gotta be able to out-score them in a shootout because they're gonna get their share of points.