PDA

View Full Version : That Pat*s Have No D

Discipline of Steel
09-25-2011, 03:44 PM
That is my conclusion after the first 3 weeks.

insanesteelersfan
09-25-2011, 03:48 PM

And in the last 2 quarters, no offense either :lol: Tom terrific with 4 Interceptions, and now BUFFALO is Winning!!!!!

Discipline of Steel
09-25-2011, 03:51 PM
Air Marsha had the opportunity to tackle Florence before he got into the endzone FOR THE GO-AHEAD SCORE, but he let up. I wonder if ESPN will highlight that lowlight?

SanAntonioSteelerFan
09-25-2011, 04:21 PM
Field goal to win on this last play ...

Go Buffalo ... 3 seconds to go ... 28 yards out ...

Ryan Lendell ... isn't he older than dirt?

Lining up ... the snap ... the kick ...

GOOD!! Pats* go down!

Djfan
09-25-2011, 04:23 PM
SCREW THE CHEATS!!!!

SanAntonioSteelerFan
09-25-2011, 04:23 PM
Did Brady go storming off the field without shaking hands??

Trash!!

Djfan
09-25-2011, 04:26 PM

Trash!!

He has the class of Joseph Stalin.

insanesteelersfan
09-25-2011, 04:31 PM

Trash!!

He has the class of Joseph Stalin.[/quote]

Don't be ridiculous. Stalin would have shaken hands. And then he would have held on, and hacked off your arm while doing so :2c

feltdizz
09-25-2011, 04:34 PM
Up 21 to 3 and passing like they are down by 17. Buffalo was all over those TE seam routes.

hawaiiansteel
09-25-2011, 04:36 PM

Trash!!

He has the class of Joseph Stalin.

Tom Brady has the class of Bill Belicheat...

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/1107/nfl_g_embbts_576.jpg

Djfan
09-25-2011, 04:39 PM
He may have been leaving the shake in that pic. I think he is a slime ball X2, but I don't want to throw him under the bus unless it's true. He gives us enough slime activity that we should only point it out if it's true.

hawaiiansteel
09-25-2011, 04:44 PM
He may have been leaving the shake in that pic. I think he is a slime ball X2, but I don't want to throw him under the bus unless it's true. He gives us enough slime activity that we should only point it out if it's true.

it's true...

TUESDAY, JANUARY 23, 2007

Bill Belichick is a Sore Loser

We've no doubt that Patriots coach Bill Belichick is a great coach. You don't have to look much further than the three rings on his fingers earned over the last five years.

But as a human being he tends to leave a little bit to be desired.

First there was the incident with Eric Mangini after the Patriots lost to the Jets earlier this season. He refused to shake his former assistant's hand cuz he was pissed at him for a whole lot of idiotic reasons. The foremost being, Mangini broke his heart.

Sunday night he did it again, blowing off Peyton Manning after the game.

Peyton stalled reporters for his post-game interviews looking for Belichick so he could shake his hand. He was also looking for Tom Brady, but Dreamboat ran off the field immediately to shake off the pain in Gisele's arms. (We can't blame him.)

When Manning finally found the coach, Belichick acted as if Manning wasn't even there. He didn't make any eye contact and instead just stuck his arm out, barely shook Peyton's hand (if ya blinked, you missed it) and kept going.

To Manning's credit, when interviewed after the game, he couldn't say enough about how classy the New England Patriots organization was. He even went as far to say wonderful things about Brady and Belichick, despite being blown off by both.

http://www.foulballs.net/2007/01/bill-b ... loser.html (http://www.foulballs.net/2007/01/bill-belichik-is-sore-loser.html)

hawaiiansteel
09-25-2011, 04:51 PM
and check out this youtube video of when Belicheat was with the Browns and they played against the Steelers:

http://youtu.be/R7O8blx9dcQ

Discipline of Steel
09-25-2011, 05:45 PM
After 2 weeks and before todays humiliating meltdown, NE was 31/32 in the league in total defense. One behind Green Bay and one ahead of Miami, the worst in the league. Then today it happened again and this time it cost them.

Havent they had a recent infusion of youth on their D with a lot of high draft picks?
:stirpot

DukieBoy
09-25-2011, 05:59 PM
Per Peter King tweet:

Pats allowed 190 passing yards per game in 2007. They're allowing 377 per game this year. That secondary's an arson squad.

Djfan
09-25-2011, 06:55 PM
Per Peter King tweet:

Pats allowed 190 passing yards per game in 2007. They're allowing 377 per game this year. That secondary's an arson squad.

Then we have a legit chance of winning. We have five studs to throw to. Maybe BA will be on the IR that week.

insanesteelersfan
09-25-2011, 06:58 PM
Per Peter King tweet:

MUST be because of the Lock out, huh ? :roll:

drprwnap
09-25-2011, 09:56 PM

Doesn't matter. The WORST OL (Steelers) in the league will make them look like the '86 Bears.