PDA

View Full Version : I am 50/50 on Bruce but....

Steelhere10
09-25-2011, 11:46 AM
If he don't give JS some help and run a lot of no huddle offense to slow and tire down the DE then that will tell me that he ain't worth 2cents.

insanesteelersfan
09-25-2011, 12:24 PM
If he don't give JS some help and run a lot of no huddle offense to slow and tire down the DE then that will tell me that he ain't worth 2cents.

I have read a couple of your recent posts. And you really seem to have a more then personal issue with Jonathan Scott. As if he is mostly the SOLE reason why our OL gives up so much pressure on our QB. Look, not that you are wrong on JS sucking, cause he does. But he is hardly alone here. I think more then any other game, tonight is a night we need to go alot of No-huddle. Cause I saw where it was reported that both Mathis and Freeney only play like in 60 to 70 % of their downs. I say when there is a down where both are out, we immediately go really quick no huddle, and take away both of them from re-entering the game :Clap

rockonsteel
09-25-2011, 03:02 PM
Yeah, I'm 50/50 on Bruce too. Half of me wants him fired immediately. The other wishes he would quit yesterday.

Rockon

Djfan
09-25-2011, 03:04 PM
Yeah, I'm 50/50 on Bruce too. Half of me wants him fired immediately. The other wishes he would quit yesterday.

Rockon

NICE!!

Jooser
09-25-2011, 03:51 PM

Rockon

NICE!!

:Agree

hawaiiansteel
09-25-2011, 07:30 PM
could be worse, what if we had Mike Martz as our OC?

in today's game against the Packers he called for 12 running plays (3 of those plays were actually Jay Cutler scrambling for his life, so in reality make that only 9 running plays) while asking Cutler to drop back and pass 37 times.

Djfan
09-25-2011, 07:43 PM

in today's game against the Packers he called for 12 running plays (3 of those plays were actually Jay Cutler scrambling for his life, so in reality make that only 9 running plays) while asking Cutler to drop back and pass 37 times.

He has always sucked IMO.

feltdizz
09-25-2011, 09:39 PM

GB is giving up a ton through the air and nothing on the ground.