PDA

View Full Version : How to find out about tailgating at Steelers-Texans Game?

SanAntonioSteelerFan
09-25-2011, 08:36 AM
SASF, Jr. and I are driving over next weekend, and we're looking for some new tailgating friends to meet there! I know it will never be like the tailgating that SN1 and Steeler Nation do at Heinz Field, but we'd like to do more than just show up at the game. I've contacted a few Steeler clubs, but in case I don't hear back, I thought I'd check here too.

Anyone have any good suggestions as to how to find out where the good Steeler tailgating is at away games?

Thanks!

SanAntonioSteelerFan
09-25-2011, 04:26 PM
Looks like the Texans can score points ... can we keep up with them? Can (LT du jour name here) stop Mario Williams? Will we do ANYTHING BESIDES 7 STEP BRUCIE DROPS???

Oh ... and if anyone has any ideas how I can find a tailgate in a strange city??

:wink: :D

fordfixer
09-25-2011, 05:59 PM
Looks like the Texans can score points ... can we keep up with them? Can (LT du jour name here) stop Mario Williams? Will we do ANYTHING BESIDES 7 STEP BRUCIE DROPS???

Oh ... and if anyone has any ideas how I can find a tailgate in a strange city?? :wink: :D

Follow the smell of BBQ and look for Black and Gold :tt1

grotonsteel
09-25-2011, 06:28 PM
I am flying to Houston from Jersey this coming week. If i can score a ticket i might extend my stay in Houston till weekend.

I would also like to have information about tailgating near Reliant Stadium????