PDA

View Full Version : WTF is it with all this Bellicheat* cr*p on NFL network??

SanAntonioSteelerFan
09-24-2011, 08:28 PM
... and NFL.com, it's like he's friggin' Ghandi or Lombardi or Noll or something, can't turn around without seeing his ugly face or reading his ugly name.

I WISH some REALLY RICH Steeler fan would have a politics-style "war room", and every time there's a pro-Bellicheat* article somewhere, they come out with a rebuttal, and reminder, about he was behind the biggest cheating scandal in the history of the NFL.

He, and the rest of his greasy organization make me want to ...

http://planetsmilies.net/vomit-smiley-9532.gif (http://planetsmilies.net)

TD386Steel
09-24-2011, 08:56 PM
I know it made me sick. I sat through an hour of it last friday on around the league.. Every time they went to break they'd promote it. :HeadBanger

hawaiiansteel
09-24-2011, 09:02 PM
I say we let the Sesame Street characters take care of him...

http://usversusthem.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/angry_muppets-review.jpg

Discipline of Steel
09-24-2011, 10:26 PM
I know it made me sick. I sat through an hour of it last friday on around the league.. Every time they went to break they'd promote it. :HeadBanger

Its hard to watch any of the media pregame shows. I used to absolutely love watching ESPN Gameday as recent as a few years ago but now its to the point of disgusting.

Djfan
09-25-2011, 02:57 AM

Its hard to watch any of the media pregame shows. I used to absolutely love watching ESPN Gameday as recent as a few years ago but now its to the point of disgusting.

True Dat!! I wonder what these guys will do when Marsha retires.

Discipline of Steel
09-25-2011, 05:26 AM

They will still probably be speculating on Peyton Manning's neck.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
09-25-2011, 11:09 AM
[quote=TD386Steel]I know it made me sick. I sat through an hour of it last friday on around the league.. Every time they went to break they'd promote it. :HeadBanger

They will still probably be speculating on Peyton Manning's neck.[/quote:1lp2arzm]

And a Favre comeback.

tiproast
09-25-2011, 11:15 AM
:mrgreen:

Yeah, that guy has gotten a lot of attention in NE over the years.

It's too bad he's hurt, but time and accumulated pounding catches up with everyone.

Discipline of Steel
09-25-2011, 11:31 AM
:mrgreen:

Yeah, that guy has gotten a lot of attention in NE over the years.

It's too bad he's hurt, but time and accumulated pounding catches up with everyone.

After hearing about his desperate experimentation with human stem cells, Id have to say the Colts are officially in rebuilding mode.

tiproast
09-25-2011, 11:42 AM
After hearing about his desperate experimentation with human stem cells, Id have to say the Colts are officially in rebuilding mode.
I wonder why Warren Sapp hasn't been talking about how old the Colts are?

Their average age may not be high, but many of their core players are way up there: Manning, Saturday, Wayne, Freeney, Clark, Vinatieri - they're all in the late stages of their careers.

They're going to have to draft very well over the next three years if they want to remain one of the league's elite teams.

D Rock
09-25-2011, 11:50 AM
I wonder why Warren Sapp hasn't been talking about how old the Colts are?

Their average age may not be high, but many of their core players are way up there: Manning, Saturday, Wayne, Freeney, Clark, Vinatieri - they're all in the late stages of their careers.

They're going to have to draft very well over the next three years if they want to remain one of the league's elite teams.

Unfortunately, being in position to win the Andrew Luck lottery should help them with that from all accounts of his talents.