PDA

View Full Version : OT - Ravens loss

steelnavy
09-24-2011, 09:26 AM
Does anybody have input on how the Titans countered the dirty birds dirty blocking and how they went about beating a team that was so dominating the week before? Did the Steelers just make the Ravens look much better than they really are?

I am looking forward to the rematch and am wondering what the Steelers will adjust to correct the problems from the first game. Or were they just flat and overconfident in facing a team that treated the game as their Super Bowl?

BradshawsHairdresser
09-24-2011, 09:41 AM
Pretty sure the Titans didn't turn the ball over 7 times, like the Steelers did...that alone would give them a much better chance of winning...

Discipline of Steel
09-24-2011, 09:41 AM
The answeris B. Same as the Ravens v the Titans.

Steelhere10
09-24-2011, 02:33 PM
How to beat the Birds, is with a decent to dominating pass blocking Oline. Their secondary can be exploited and Matt H. had time and threw for over three hundreds + yards. And made it look easy. Well you know about our offensive line AND mainly the two culprits, JS and DL ,Suggs and Ngtai dominated them both eliminating the chance for them to be exploited. Also the Titans have a front four that get after the QB and Lebeau decided to sit back and let Flacco do what he wanted. Although if you are rushing for 5+ yds a carry it's hard for any team and scheme to beat you.

Steelhere10
09-24-2011, 02:36 PM
And until Jonathan S is removed from the line up , Ben will constantly get pressure from Suggs. Any other game TS look average until he face the Steelers.

insanesteelersfan
09-24-2011, 02:41 PM
And until Jonathan S is removed from the line up , Ben will constantly get pressure from Suggs. Any other game TS look average until he face the Steelers.

J.Scott is not responsibe for Suggs sacks against us by himself. Suggs is a GREAT Athlete and pass rusher. And the Ravens to their best at placing Suggs in the best position to make use of those skills by constantly moving him around, not solely in front of one particular O-Linemen. So to call out Scott for Suggs success against us is incorrect.

RuthlessBurgher
09-24-2011, 02:53 PM

J.Scott is not responsibe for Suggs sacks against us by himself. Suggs is a GREAT Athlete and pass rusher. And the Ravens to their best at placing Suggs in the best position to make use of those skills by constantly moving him around, not solely in front of one particular O-Linemen. So to call out Scott for Suggs success against us is incorrect.

This I agree with. Baltimore brought Suggs from everywhere in that game, not just from Ben's blind side.

insanesteelersfan
09-24-2011, 03:19 PM

This I agree with. Baltimore brought Suggs from everywhere in that game, not just from Ben's blind side.

I actually feel that James Harrison would be better off, and harder to contain if he were used like this. Line him up all over the place. Don't let the opposing teams offense know where he is coming from everytime. I feel this would greatly concern our opponents. And make James more dangerous. Again.....just my opinion :Beer